Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Lightning: Thursday, November 19 at 7:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Already missing Palat, Tampa coach Cooper ruled Johnson and Paquette out for NYR game. Drouin, Callahan most likely out, he told reporters.”

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: #NYR head coach Alain Vigneault says Dan Boyle will play vs. #TBL. McIlrath and Etem are the scratches.”

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
So, it looks like we're lucking out a bit, with the Bolts seemingly catching the injury bug.

Drouin, Callahan, Johnson, and Paquette are all DTD. I believe Palat is still out.

That's their forward group...

With that lineup, Tampa is one of the worst teams in the NHL. JAM is on the second line and he's been a minor leaguer so far. Killkorn is ok, but better as a third liner. Namestnikov has not even played a full year in the NHL, has 14 career goals, and he's on the first line. Blunden is a career minor leaguer and he's on the third line.

Let's hope they face us with this squad, should be a pretty easy game unless Stamkos or Kucherov go nuts on us.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
With that lineup, Tampa is one of the worst teams in the NHL. JAM is on the second line and he's been a minor leaguer so far. Killkorn is ok, but better as a third liner. Namestnikov has not even played a full year in the NHL, has 14 career goals, and he's on the first line. Blunden is a career minor leaguer and he's on the third line.

Let's hope they face us with this squad, should be a pretty easy game unless Stamkos or Kucherov go nuts on us.

JAM is actually Zucc´s old buddy from the Whale. They went to the AHL All Star Game together, and if I remember correctly they were good friends living in Hartford.

Last edited:

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
“@stevezipay: Already missing Palat, Tampa coach Cooper ruled Johnson and Paquette out for NYR game. Drouin, Callahan most likely out, he told reporters.â€

Wow this went from tough test vs a good team that eliminated us in game 7 last year, now to being: wow that team sucks, if we lose we suck.

ImIdaho

Choo-Choo-Choose me!
Mar 21, 2012
Wow this went from tough test vs a good team that eliminated us in game 7 last year, now to being: wow that team sucks, if we lose we suck.

You know what that means? The puck luck, cupcake schedule, just overall luckiness train is back on track!

Jan 8, 2012
NY
So, it looks like we're lucking out a bit, with the Bolts seemingly catching the injury bug.

Drouin, Callahan, Johnson, and Paquette are all DTD. I believe Palat is still out.

That's their forward group...

Umm...that's awful.

Please annihilate this team, Rangers.

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
Wouldn't overlook them anyways. There are no gimme games in the NHL

this starts a meaningful stretch of mostly tough 7 games in 12 days
(TB, Fla, Nashv, Habs, Bruins-Flyers on back to back afternoons, then 'Canes on Mon 30th)

hoping for at least 10 points

Stasis

Mad Decent
Oct 25, 2009
NYC & MTL
Lose-lose situation. We didn't beat "the Lightning" if we win, and we lost to a bunch of scabs if we don't. I hate playing really banged up teams.

So much this.

I'm still annoyed we beat the Habs in the playoffs without Price. We'll never live that down until we beat them WITH Price. It's as if it never happened. We never won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad