Pre-Game Talk: Rangers @ Islanders-7PM ET-MSG+, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
They don't seem to be giving any weight to the fact that Hank needs a lot of games to get properly focused

Because the only ones who subscribe to that theory are people here. He doesn't need lots of games to get properly focused.

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
More ridiculous that Hank isn't back yet. Serious WTF is going on what's the deal
Cartoid injuries is serious business... as in REALLY serious. My brother has had surgery for the same (one of the arteries in his neck suddenly got a "bulge", and he developed an aneurism). I think i spelled that right.

Anyway, if that type of blood vessel bursts, you die, end of story. And especially with an athlete, who has adrenaline rushes of another world, heart pumping wildly, etc.. you *really* want to make sure that everything is ok before you clear the person for getting his heartrate significantly up.

Now, Hank is lucky, he has the best medical care in the world, so i am not worried in the slightest. But i do appriciate that they take their time about it, its nothing like a broken bone or torn ligament, etc.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Team seems to think giving him the more rest the better, so long as Cam is getting the job done.

They don't seem to be giving any weight to the fact that Hank needs a lot of games to get properly focussed

No, they're just giving more weight in not risking killing him.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Because the only ones who subscribe to that theory are people here. He doesn't need lots of games to get properly focused.

Yeah lol. Dude is a world class professional athlete who has been a goaltender for two and a half decades. At 33 I'm way more concerned about his stamina than his focus.

Renbarg

Feb 24, 2007
NY
“@Sportsnet: #Isles forward Kyle Okposo (detached retina) could return to the lineup Tuesday against #NYR

The Islanders beat Writer thinks at least another week citing the fact that he's only had a couple of practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad