GDT: Rangers @ Hawks 7:30 2/9/24 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
Announcers congratulating a team for fighting back when down as something to hang one’s hat on is the sports equivalent of being set up on a blind date with a friend of a friend that’s described merely as “nice.”

It’s like, ah... so I see you have a very low opinion of both of us then.
Say it again, Vosters is so out of his league. I like Pang when paired with Brendan Burke. Bad team with unwatchable broadcast crew. Watched the MSG feed.

Last edited:

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
refs, man. it's like they look for reasons for me to hate them.
I can't remember the last time I came away from a game thinking the refs were good (for the entire 60 minutes). That hooking call last night (I think it was to TJ) was clearly embellished. I'm sure the player chuckled thinking how easy it was to draw a penalty. In this case he faked a stumble after the Hawks player waved his stick close to him.

Some other thoughts:
Seth, Kurashev, Entwistle, Foligno and Vlasic all had good games.
Crevier is not an NHL Dman. Tinordi, who gets ridiculed constantly, is better. His physicality was missed.
A detached blade cost Hawks a goal against. I hate those things.

scorehawks

Feb 13, 2021
I can't remember the last time I came away from a game thinking the refs were good (for the entire 60 minutes). That hooking call last night (I think it was to TJ) was clearly embellished. I'm sure the player chuckled thinking how easy it was to draw a penalty. In this case he faked a stumble after the Hawks player waved his stick close to him.

Some other thoughts:
Seth, Kurashev, Entwistle, Foligno and Vlasic all had good games.
Crevier is not an NHL Dman. Tinordi, who gets ridiculed constantly, is better. His physicality was missed.
A detached blade cost Hawks a goal against. I hate those things.
I agree with your thoughts on Crevier and Tinordi.
Seth trying way too hard to do everything.
TJ had no business putting his stick where it was when he got that penalty. BTW, he better not be resigned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad