GDT: Rangers @ Hawks 7:30 2/9/24 NBC sports Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
The Sharks lost like 17 in a row to start the season and by game 50 passed the Hawks in points. It’s just unfathomable how sideways this season has gone.

I didn’t think we’d have to root for losses again but it’s all we have left.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I simply can’t see this team winning another game. Hard to win when you only score one goal a game

Most disappointing is the failure of Reichel and Kurashev to step up

HLLYWD99

Mar 8, 2011
Amherstburg
:baghead:THIS TEAM IS UNWATCHABLE!!!:baghead:

rustedtank.jpg

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
Korchinski has lost all confidence with the puck on his stick.
I went to the game vs. the Mild Wednesday night. I only noticed Korchinski once, and he was just standing by the wall. I'll never give up on these young Blackhawks but they need lots of forwards with some element of skill. Kurashev, Entwistle, Anderson, Raddysch, Beauviller, Johnson, They all are "nuthin" players

Reactions: hockeydoug

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
It's really odd to me that Joey Anderson has only received 72 seconds of powerplay time, total, this season.

Rockford's powerplay was RED HOT at the beginning of the season and Anderson was the best player on it, with 4 powerplay goals and.I dunno how many but a lot of powerplay assists.

It's not like the Hawks have any Forwards right now that need to be getting powerplay time, they're all terrible. Why not give Anderson a try at least?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Their is not even a chance of a reversion to the mean for expected goal scoring for nhl teams forwards ...even if youu just took the mean for expected goals per game by the forwards of teams in the bottom 3rd of the NHL standings ,these Hawks forwards can never seem to get anywhere near even that low bar mean or average..
Tgese forwards are so close to Zero ,it is total surprise shock if one of them scores a goal.

Just brutal...The inability to finish iamo g Hawks forwards is so manifest,it is is probably a historic level of futility never before seen in the annals of NHL history.

It has reached tragically laughable status ...to the point where betting on a Hawks forward actually scorimg a goal must have reached very big odds...400 to1? Or maybe it is $1200 to 1.?

Last edited:

Hakoon

Oct 11, 2018
It's really odd to me that Joey Anderson has only received 72 seconds of powerplay time, total, this season.

Rockford's powerplay was RED HOT at the beginning of the season and Anderson was the best player on it, with 4 powerplay goals and.I dunno how many but a lot of powerplay assists.

It's not like the Hawks have any Forwards right now that need to be getting powerplay time, they're all terrible. Why not give Anderson a try at least?
Easy, he ain't no good, yah hey!

ytsejam

May 15, 2023
I've been listening to games on the radio at work except for weekends for the last 2 and a half years. Haven't gotten to watch many games. Now I'm on my 3rd week of day shift and this is the 1st game I've been able to watch the whole game.
Vosters is even worse than this team.
Ugh!

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
Give me the garbage time goals...just not the points.

Pretty sleepy by Gus, kind of his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad