Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_3744.jpeg

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The announcement of the jersey ads made me even happier with my decision about these games.

I used buybacks on both of these games this season. The prices for these tickets are absolutely unjustifiable .

Before anyone whines about why there's so many blue dummies in the crowd the Devils consider these two games the highest tiered games so it's the 2 most expensive games of the regular season.

Just to show how I simply can't justify paying these prices for regular season tickets against these dirt bags in blue..... The cost of the money I got back from the buybacks for these 2 games, which is just face value, is $100 more than the cost of my FULL season tickets for the Red Bulls who have 17 games at home for the regular season. It's also the equivalent of more than one third of the cost of one of my Devils seats for the entire season.

It's absolutely unjustifiable for the regular season. Even more so after I spent money on 4 playoff games against them and if we somehow make the playoffs we might end up against them again.

If the Devils didn't charge me so much money for these games I wouldn't think twice about going because while I'm lucky enough to be able to afford it I just can't justify it.

All that being said...

F*CK THE RANGERS!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I feel weird saying it's my favorite movie of all time because it's somewhat obscure... but it's the best.
I'd go with Shaun of the Dead over Hot Fuzz but it was a very underrated movie. I'm not sure I could pick a single favorite movie. So many are so good for various reasons.

This is a NYR-NJD game in late February. This game should be a big deal. Yet here we are discussing movies and I'm fondly reminiscing about the 1980 US Olympic hockey team. I'll watch tonight but I can understand anyone wanting a back up plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad