Series Talk: Rangers/Craps (Game 1 is Sunday 4/21 @ 3pm ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy13

May 10, 2022
Here. We. Go.

IMG_0363.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyjinx94

I jinx players.
Jan 11, 2012
Miami, FL
Wysh is the reason. Devils fan who isn’t shy about it.
No one with any sense is predicting the caps winning 3 games…
They reference the capitals depth… their 3rd line is our maybe 4th line.
Lindgren wouldn’t be our backup goalie.
Their defense is terrible…
There’s literally not one thing they do better than us.
Boudreau took Caps in 6 on NHLN.

Biron took Rangers to win the Cup with Shesterkin as Conn Smythe winner.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

NikC

Oct 7, 2008
Wysh is the reason. Devils fan who isn’t shy about it.
No one with any sense is predicting the caps winning 3 games…
They reference the capitals depth… their 3rd line is our maybe 4th line.
Lindgren wouldn’t be our backup goalie.
Their defense is terrible…
There’s literally not one thing they do better than us.
they're just showing their blatant bias against the NYR, as usual...

i'm not saying there isn't a possibility they make things tough on themselves...

If they lose this series it will be a total implosion. this is junk Caps team

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Chytil is still not taking line rushes? Not expecting him for G1. But feeling optimistic of adding him to the lineup. Either put him next to Zibs and Kreider, or unite him and Kakko, either one improves the lineup.

IDvsEGO

Oct 11, 2016
Chytil is still not taking line rushes? Not expecting him for G1. But feeling optimistic of adding him to the lineup. Either put him next to Zibs and Kreider, or unite him and Kakko, either one improves the lineup.
Im not sure they did line rushes today.
And Lavi may not want to tip his hand.
He had chytil in a top 6 jersey; that says a lot…

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The garden hasn't had any impact since the renovation. I have season tickets and I love going to games, but Rempe or not it's not a place anyone is bothered to play and on the contrary, is actually a place opposing teams prefer to play. Rempe gets people going for 1 minute, then they go back to their selfies and 20 dollar martinis. The problem is the fans, not the players.

And I'm not "significantly undervaluing." Is there an impact, sure. But a guy who plays 4 minutes a night does not have a "significant impact" on the game, especially at the level he's talked about here and around the league.
And yet the Rangers went 30-11 at home this year, second only to Colorado and their mile high elevation.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
MSG seems to have a good atmosphere, and it's going to be great for the playoffs. People can argue about where that stacks up within the league, fine. But to suggest that Rempe has a major effect on the atmosphere, is just sad. Even worse, if there's some truth behind it (which I don't believe there is).

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
f***ing hate the Caps OMG

MSG seems to have a good atmosphere, and it's going to be great for the playoffs. People can argue about where that stacks up within the league, fine. But to suggest that Rempe has a major effect on the atmosphere, is just sad. Even worse, if there's some truth behind it (which I don't believe there is).
That last game to win the Prez, the Garden was electric - and it was a Monday night against Ottawa.

Noticeably louder than usual. Ranger fans are ready to light shit up.

Rempe or not, here we come

Black Tank

Dec 12, 2006
a NYer in England
ESPN predicting Caps in 7.
Anyone who feels this way should be putting their real life money on it and making bank. I've had this happen with a friend of a friend talking shit but when I pushed them to get their credit card out and dump $500 on the caps to win the series in a betting app, they straight out refused. They'll have a hundred and one excuses but I was too busy enjoying the backpedalling humiliation. I think he's dropped out of our What's App group as a result.

Reactions: Peltz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad