Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals Game 6 | 5/10/15 | 7pm (MOD WARNING FOR ALL IN POST #3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
I am going full doom. Changing my avatar.

I don't know why I get so upset, we know it's coming...

2SdbcrF.jpg

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
i hope backstrom and ovechkin arent on the same line in game 7, i know they will be but they haven't had much chemistry all playoffs.

It would be cool if we could split them up for a game, but our second line consisting of 25-92-42 is playing their heart out. 8-19-90 is trash.

I just want to get it over with, win or lose. I can't stand seeing this team repeating the same mistakes time and time again.

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Because they are finally sick of being embarrassed or made fun of?

Maybe they need their backs against the wall before they respond?

I don't know really but why not? :handclap:

This is the Caps.

They look like they might be able to pull it off but it just never happens except occasionally making the second round.

would be luckiest win ever if they manage...but why expect it

Play hard for me Caps,I'm not very well.Getting quite sick.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Based on what, exactly?

Just my gut.

Been watching them forty years. So I know there is no reasonable basis for being hopeful.

But this squad just feels different to me. More resilient, more physically imposing, better coached.

I just have a feeling there will be loud whoops from the guys in white on Wed night while rest of MSG goes silent.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
many times this year we played a high ranking opponent away, where we had low expectations and nothing to lose

resulted in some of our best results

its the games we were expected to win that often led to our worst performances ... often against bad opposition

well now we have low expectations ... might free us up to play our best

certainly not favorites for game 7, but we most definitely can win

lets turn MSG into a morgue

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Just my gut.

Been watching them forty years. So I know there is no reasonable basis for being hopeful.

But this squad just feels different to me. More resilient, more physically imposing, better coached.

I just have a feeling there will be loud whoops from the guys in white on Wed night while rest of MSG goes silent.

25/92/42 gives me hope. That is something.

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
It would be cool if we could split them up for a game, but our second line consisting of 25-92-42 is playing their heart out. 8-19-90 is trash.

I just want to get it over with, win or lose. I can't stand seeing this team repeating the same mistakes time and time again.

Funny....we are in the 2nd round of the playoffs and still dont know what our lines are...we had the same problem last year...except the playoff part.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I wonder if anyone In the locker room has the balls to stand up and say something about the repeated slow starts to games.

GoCaps2004

Jun 26, 2014
Just my gut.

Like "whoops" as in whoops we ****ing blew it again? That's what I expect

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
I'm seriously pity anyone who watches this team with a weak heart.

Egh, I have heard disease and find the Caps quite easy to watch.

We have 25% of 3-1 series loses in NHL history. We made it to the finals once on the back of Oli, got swept with ease.

Lack leadership, have the best coach we've had since the 80's but still not a great coach who has been there and done that. No consistency.

In other words, rationally think about what we are and it's very easy on the ticker. Always expect a tease, enjoy OV being OV, and hope for the second round.

I think most of us knew this was coming.

Caps Fan Lyfe ^^

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
These games are all about want and nerve.

Some guys have it and some guys don't.

8 and 19 have been passengers save 2 or 3 of the last 13 games.

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
This is the Caps.

They look like they might be able to pull it off but it just never happens except occasionally making the second round.

would be luckiest win ever if they manage...but why expect it

Play hard for me Caps,I'm not very well.Getting quite sick.

I'm sorry for your health problems. :(

Obviously watching a bunch of grown men skate around and whack at a puck for entertainment pales in comparison with what you are going through.

I'd gladly trade the Caps crashing and burning for you to just be healthy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad