Post-Game Talk: Rangers @ Capitals Game 6 | 5/10/15 | 7pm (MOD WARNING FOR ALL IN POST #3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
winterclassic3.jpg

texas-rangers-alternate-logo-primary.jpg

Game 6 @ 700pm

Expected Lineups

Caps
Ovechkin Backstrom Ward
Joehansen Kuznetsov Chimera
Burakovsky Beagle Brouwer
Laich Latta Wilson

Orpik Carlson
Alzner Niskanen
Gleason Green

Holtby
Grubauer

Rangers
Nash Brassard Louis
Kreider Stepan Miller
Hagelin Kelvin Hayes Fast
Glass Moore Shepard

McDonagh Girardi
Stahl Boile
Yandle Klein

Lundqvist

2cftchl.gif
shiningloyd-246x300.jpg

AxofPfO.gif

hqdefault.jpg

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Because apparently it needs to be posted every game...Caps fans read the whole thing.

MOD WARNING: VISITING FANS HERE TO DO MORE THAN SAY "GOOD LUCK" WILL LIKELY BE BOOTED AND/OR INFRACTED. CAPS FANS SHOULD REPORT TROLLS AND NOT RESPOND TO THEM AS IT JUST CREATES MORE WORK AND RISKS WARNING/INFRACTION OR OTHER MOD ACTION AS WELL.

BobRouse

Mar 18, 2009
They lose all Sunday games I watch so I'll avoid it.

I don't know what to make of this Caps team.

Pigskin

Sponsor
Jan 14, 2014
Brisbane, Australia
i fear this game ... gonna be very hard to watch if we get behind

I don't like our chances if Game 7 is needed

The time is now Ovi ... finish them

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think we'll get an early PP. Maybe a few. We need to score on them. If we don't, the Rangers probably score and we're in panic mode.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
If we come out flat, our best players invisible, I won't know what to think anymore. Maybe its Trotz wanting to counter holding them all back, but otherwise, no excuses. The hangovers should be long gone by 7pm.

You already know the score. 2-1. Somebody.

tumblr_n0tdfxyO2G1tq3tjeo1_500.gif

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
The Crowd at Verizon is going to be insane. They realize this team has the best chance to win since the 2010 club. They will literally WILL the Caps to victory, I practically guarantee it.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Dear Caps: please rewrite the postseason script you've been living by for so long. It's a crappy one. JFW.

<3 DD.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
At least this game is not at noon. We are 0-3 in the playoffs on weekends / early games. I think we can all agree poor performances in day games are no longer a coincidence.

trick9

Jun 2, 2013
I hope they play like they did against the Islanders in Game 7.

Without the soft goal against though.

Underpants2

Mar 18, 2013
Boulder, CO
If we come out flat, our best players invisible, I won't know what to think anymore. Maybe its Trotz wanting to counter holding them all back, but otherwise, no excuses. The hangovers should be long gone by 7pm.

If Nick and Alex can't get up for this game, it's all pointless anyway.

This series leis on their shoulders. They have been coached out since game 2.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It is time for Ovi and Nicky to step up their game. We have the secondary scoring provided by Kuzy, Bura and others. Now, the big boys have to put the Rags down.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
I'd like to see more pressure at our defensive blue line. I would much rather have the Rags dump and chase than enter the zone cleanly. On offense, we need to get in the zone under control a little more and get the d-men more involved. There are ways to do that without risking odd man rushes the other way, if there is coordination between the forwards and defensemen. That is what the Rags have been doing. Much to fix tonight, come on boys. Let's do it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad