Post-Game Talk: Gluten-Free Ovechkin

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Episode 2 "Can't Buy Me Rizz" - A struggling Kaapo sees Seth doing drugs during their hockey game. Filip and Alexis try to help their friend by convincing the only kid on their team with a mustache, Vinnie, to buy pills from a gas station claiming to help you "score every time." Hilarity ensues when Emily starts wearing animal prints to their games and Kaapo can't hide his excitement.

Minor Spoiler: Look for Cale Makar and Wyatt Johnston in a hilarious, but brief cameo late in the episode.

Friday on ABC's TGIF

Episode 3 "The Wrap-Around" - Kaapo learns a difficult lesson from Coach Lavi. Someone from Kaapo's past reappears. Tensions rise when Kaapo and Filip both vie for Emily's affection. Alexis wants to buy a new juicemaker.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Have to eat crow on the Trouba demotion. Never thought it would happen.

1715200753026.png

Last edited:

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

View attachment 867294

How are people expected to look at this? Not you, but the people who produced this. Geez Louise. It's almost as if it's purposely busy to scream "hey, analytics!" The whole goal is to allow people to understand something quickly.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
How are people expected to look at this? Not you, but the people who produced this. Geez Louise. It's almost as if it's purposely busy to scream "hey, analytics!" The whole goal is to allow people to understand something quickly.
I’d be easier if TOI was the only variable, but they decided to include shot share and shot volume.

Reactions: will1066

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

View attachment 867294
Love to see that Fox was spammed against the Staal line who did nothing.

People get on Fox and say he can't go. I do think he's banged up. I don't think it's catastrophic.

If he's a bit quiet, it's because he has a job to do.

He's defending at an extremely high level. He's been scored on 3 times in 6 games while taking 1 penalty.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Love to see that Fox was spammed against the Staal line who did nothing.

People get on Fox and say he can't go. I do think he's banged up. I don't think it's catastrophic.

If he's a bit quiet, it's because he has a job to do.

He's defending at an extremely high level. He's been scored on 3 times in 6 games while taking 1 penalty.

He’s 100% banged up.

Gus has been replacing him on the PP way sooner than usual.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Episode 3 "The Wrap-Around" - Kaapo learns a difficult lesson from Coach Lavi. Someone from Kaapo's past reappears. Tensions rise when Kaapo and Filip both vie for Emily's affection. Alexis wants to buy a new juicemaker.
Episode 4 "The Fresh Prince of Boxford, Massachusetts" - Concerned with their antics, Coach Lavi sends the boys to spend a summer with Uncle Chris. Things take an unexpected turn when Uncle Chris's very tall son challenges them to a game of Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad