Post-Game Talk: Rangers at Stars - December 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
Hank is life <3. Most satisfying regular season win for me in a long time. Everything played out exactly how I wanted the night to go, a Hank SO, Nash goal, and a Zuc goal. **** Eakins.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
NOW OUR OTHER BACKUP HAS A SHUTOUT. WE'VE GONE WAY PAST PEAK GOALIE CRISIS. BUCKLE UP LADIES AND GETS IT'S GONNA BE A BUMPy RIDE.

I'd be interested to hear the story in the why the 'y' is the only lower case letter in this post :laugh:

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
I know they haven't played well but we beat a talented and dangerous team here tonight.

Several games in a row now with good possession. Dallas by my count had three more corsi, but on the road, you sign up for -3 ten out of ten times.

Dare I say, we're ****ing playing well.

Said it after the game versus Chicago. The Rangers have been playing good hockey since the fiasco in Buffalo.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Terrific third . On the road! Huge goal by nash . Didn't want ot or shoot out . Defense solid. Lindberg showing life and health.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Yn03HeP.jpg

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
I think the team defense wasn't great in the first two periods. It was tied because of Hank. The third period was much better.

The third period is what we should expect from this team it was superb.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
played a very good game. my nitpick would be on the lack of finish...we had SOOOOO many grade A+++ chances where we either passed instead of shot, or just missed wide open nets.

Dallas had like 1 or 2, but it felt like we had 7

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
1st star-Hank
2nd star-Hank
3rd star-Hank
HM-Nash

Very satisfying win. Was important in so many ways not the least of which we need to win as much as we can to keep up with the rest of the pyscho top tier teams in our division. If this is the Hank we are going to see going forward and once we get Buch and Zibs back...man oh man...I love our chances to do some major damage. Opposing teams are already not thrilled about playing us. Forget about it once we get healthy. Well done boys. Feels good

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Henrik was huge this game - hopefully no concussion symptoms tomorrow morning, cross fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad