GDT: Rangers at Flyers. It has come down to this.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
We take care of business, we SHOULD be in a playoff spot on Monday.

I dont expect Jersey to beat Nashville tomorrow while I expect us to work the Rangers and Sens.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It would have been nice if Columbus continued to suck and we didn't have to worry too much about a loss here or there.
Oh well. Just keep playing the way we are and we should get in (especially once we get Malgin back and hopefully Vatrano also contributes.)
Cbus has an easier schedule than Florida, I don't expect to catch them. New Jersey should fall. Even if they go 8-6, Florida just has to go 10-7. No miracle needed.

MillarWithASave

#CatsAreComing
Dec 12, 2011
Melbourne, FL
I'm still optimistic, but not going to get excited yet. We still have a long way to go until the season is over and while on paper our schedule doesn't look that difficult that doesn't mean it won't be a hard stretch from here on out.

Concerned about the 4 games against Boston definitely.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Jakeybonz

Jan 1, 2018
I'm still optimistic, but not going to get excited yet. We still have a long way to go until the season is over and while on paper our schedule doesn't look that difficult that doesn't mean it won't be a hard stretch from here on out.

Concerned about the 4 games against Boston definitely.
beating columbus in regulation would be monumental. if we get killed that game I'd say we have no business in the playoffs anyway even though wed still prob make it over jersey. weirdest case scenario would be the flyers dropping out. and all of us making it.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
NJ having all the luck in the world. Forsberg has two posts

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
..... NSH with another post

Did they just say NSH had 6 posts this game??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad