• Igortrude Shesterkins

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
Do you do anything but complain? Holy shit

You and yours are the complainers. You regularly complain about how you know better than Gallant and Drury and anyone making decisions.

I point it out and you throw a hissy fit.

You're projecting, which has become a common thing among many, today.

Reactions: TominNC

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York

This loser is complaining about Shesterkin's pad sizes. God Wild fans are such whiners

brainlet-sunken-head-thumbnail.jpg

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I just hope that everyone here can find it in themselves to enjoy this in real time. This team may or may not win the Cup, but this is for sure the best iteration of this team in at least a generation.

That “second window” might still sound tempting but you need to realize we have multiple elite players in this lineup and GIF young depth backing them up.

Even if Kakko and Laf progress to become Zib and Panarin level players in five years, the likelihood that we’ll have the next Kakko and Laf backing them up is slim to none. Enjoy this.
Quoted for truth.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
You and yours are the complainers. You regularly complain about how you know better than Gallant and Drury and anyone making decisions.

I point it out and you throw a hissy fit.

You're projecting, which has become a common thing among many, today.
PossibleLazyEagle-size_restricted.gif

I have never seen a poster contribute nothing but complain and be wrong. You're a generational talent

Provide your opinion and insight without complaining all the time

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
All those persistent twits - "PLAY THE KIDS IN THE TOP 6 YOU COWARD!"

(Kids play in the top 6 and dominate)

Those persistent twits - "PARDON OUR PERSISTENCE!"

Since you know better how to run the team and the team made it to the Semis last season, the only logical conclusion to draw is that if you were in charge, the Rangers would have either beaten Tampa or won the Cup last season, else your argument makes zero sense.

Twits gonna twit.

Coward?

What is it I'm afraid of?

WojtekWolski86

Nov 14, 2019
Kaako' highlight reel goal...It's a shame that Joe was yammering about Miller potentially injury and Sam sounded like he was snoozing until the red light came on.

I wouldn't even bother with the Wild broadcast because they barely acknowledge when the Rangers score and then flip the table over when the wild score even though they are down by 4 goals. What a shame.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
The kids are better because they are a) older and b) on lines they should be on. GG is good at many things. Seems like a very strong locker room. You want to give him credit for kid development? Spare me. His treatment of the kids last year was his main weakness. Kakko was benched THREE GAMES AGO for Hunt and or an injured Strome.

GG these 2 games has been great. Realizing it should be Laf to move up to line 2 was the right move and it showed. Let's hope he continues it. But let's not pretend a one overall and two overall are playing well because of his brilliant mind. They deserve the credit.

Simple question:

Would the team have gone further last season if you were running the show?

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
PossibleLazyEagle-size_restricted.gif

I have never seen a poster contribute nothing but complain and be wrong. You're a generational talent

Provide your opinion and insight without complaining all the time

Pointing out that you believe you would be a better coach than Gallant is great fun.

That it annoys you so much is a perk.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
Since you know better how to run the team and the team made it to the Semis last season, the only logical conclusion to draw is that if you were in charge, the Rangers would have either beaten Tampa or won the Cup last season, else your argument makes zero sense.

Twits gonna twit.

Coward?

What is it I'm afraid of?

Just because a coach is driving results - particularly short term - doesn't mean the process to get there is infallible. Blindly trusting is probably just as misguided as thinking you can personally do a better job. If someone on here is claiming the latter, I'll laugh at them too. But there's a middle ground fans can - and should - take.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Simple question:

Would the team have gone further last season if you were running the show?
The team would not have gone further if any of us were running the show. The same could be said for the Quinn years. That doesn't excuse poor decision making. Seeing the kids get the time we always wanted and perform shows that the decisions last year were less than ideal. Bragging that we didn't hurt their development is such a terrible argument it deserves to be mocked.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019

Just because a coach is driving results - particularly short term - doesn't mean the process to get there is infallible. Blindly trusting is probably just as misguided as thinking you can personally do a better job. If someone on here is claiming the latter, I'll laugh at them too. But there's a middle ground fans can - and should - take.

We know Larry would never complain about something unnecessarily. It's just not who he is.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

A fair assessment, but I don't recall you saying that Gallant did a good job last season. If you did that, it's an honest mistake that I missed it.

Some of the others coming at me ALWAYS say everything would be so much better if only they were in charge.

Sorry, but people who believe that just aren't very bright.

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
The team would not have gone further if any of us were running the show. The same could be said for the Quinn years. That doesn't excuse poor decision making. Seeing the kids get the time we always wanted and perform shows that the decisions last year were less than ideal. Bragging that we didn't hurt their development is such a terrible argument it deserves to be mocked.
I can't believe we have infighting within these boards with a 2-0 record against two playoff caliber teams.

What the actual f*** guys. Smile and enjoy. They won't stay undefeated for long. Six different guys scored tonight. SIX.

They had production all up and down the lineup. Igor looks good too. Can we not invent controversies right now?

You're right. Anyone that complained about David Quinn was completely unjustified.
Let's not go THAT far lol.

Reactions: Unpredictable1

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I just saw this. I’m probably the only one here that is happy about that and want to see both Strome and Trochek have great seasons. Lol
My gut instinct has always told me that Strome is someone that can't be trusted, not on the ice, but off. It might be totally unfair, but I can't shake it.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG

Thanks for finally admitting that your better ways of running the show wouldn't have helped the team go further.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I had to quote this post from gwell. It is so on point. Last year, I said the same thing, and how it was such a joy to watch this team perform. To think, we will have perhaps even more thrills and excitement than we did last year, will cause me to double my heart medication. Honestly, with Panarin shaking and baking, Kakko with the puck on a string, those tic tac toe PP goals, Miller skating like a man possessed, and Reavo's crunching hits,... it might be too much for my heart to take. I'm gonna have to get into the habit to medicate before every game. LOL!
I do that, its called alcohol and a little something else that my doc deems necessary. And it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad