Injury Report: Quick Has Wrist Surgery - Recovery Time is 10-12 Weeks

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
I hope he didn't injure himself while bruising Perry's ovaries...

quicknuts.gif

Someone has to teach the most dishonest player in the sport some manners. Might as well be Quicker

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
I hope he didn't injure himself while bruising Perry's ovaries...

quicknuts.gif

I take exception to this ^. Perry may be a known tranny but that doesn't mean he has ovaries.

Or does it? I never get those sort of things right. Ok, so maybe his ovaries did get injured there. Anyone have an injury report on Perrys lady bits?

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
lisa dillman ‏@reallisa 56s
Also the Jonathan Quick surgery involved the wrist ligament.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Playing all those games with a messed up wrist is pretty impressive. In the end he sure didn't have a problem lifting the cup, or many of the 12 oz beverages that followed.:laugh:

Captain Mittens*

I take exception to this ^. Perry may be a known tranny but that doesn't mean he has ovaries.

Or does it? I never get those sort of things right. Ok, so maybe his ovaries did get injured there. Anyone have an injury report on Perrys lady bits?

I have more respect for trannys than that **** bag

TheSentinel

Mar 4, 2013
WhereTheKingsReign
Playing all those games with a messed up wrist is pretty impressive. In the end he sure didn't have a problem lifting the cup, or many of the 12 oz beverages that followed.:laugh:

To be fair if i recall correctly, he couldn't hold the cup over his head for long, but then again that's all adrenaline.

I don't feel much pain when I'm hammered either. :laugh:

Dooney

Jan 12, 2005
On the move
He truly is amazing and deserves every penny he is getting, even though I bag on him sometimes and I admit it. He does come though and he is stellar.

jxbx

Jun 21, 2014
Want him to get a full offseason of rest AND conditioning, but I guess at least he'll get the rest

I dunno might be a good time for Jones get in there and get some
more experience under his belt. This would give Quick more time
to ease back into it.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
I wouldn't mind seeing Jones for a month if necessary. I trust his ability, it would build his experience even more, and if it fails Kings appear to be very capable of digging themselves out of a hole.

Take your time and get well, Quickie. :heart:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad