Injury Report: Quick Has Wrist Surgery - Recovery Time is 10-12 Weeks

kingskring

Dec 3, 2012
Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 32s
Quick's wrist injury happened during Anaheim series. He had surgery today. Recovery time is 10-12 weeks, per Kings

Degenerate

Feb 5, 2014
Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 32s
Quick's wrist injury happened during Anaheim series. He had surgery today. Recovery time is 10-12 weeks, per Kings

Article says the injury happened in game 2 of the SFC.

*Head explodes*

Face Wash

Mar 17, 2002
Visit site
So he played at least 12 games in the playoffs without normal use of either his blocker or glove hand... That's insane!!!

apadilla

Dec 27, 2007
thankfully it is not an emergency, but a planned surgery after an injury, shows the true grit of hockey players, they play through whatever for a chance to win the cup,

Degenerate

Feb 5, 2014
So the Yahoo article is wrong? Because it clearly says the injury occurred in Game 2 of the SFC..... Which would mean 3 games with an injured wrist.

Sounds a bit more believable really.

EDIT: I guess it also says they corrected the initial report of it being vs the Rangers, and was indeed vs the Ducks when this happened. Just confused me, because that's a big difference really.

CowMix

Go Kings Go!
Feb 12, 2006
It seems like Quick has been having some kind of surgery every offseason.

Alisa

Quickie fangirl
Oct 10, 2010
Orange County, Ca
Had a feeling but didn't say anything because I didn't want it to look like an excuse for him not being phenomenol constantly. Makes sense now that he let in some uncharacteristic goals here and there. Huge testament to Quick, and our team, that we still won every game when it mattered.

And he was still better than Lundqvist!

Quick>Lundqvist

Healthy Quick >>> Lundqvist

;)

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Busted it on Perry's junk clearly

Dude is a warrior

Want him to get a full offseason of rest AND conditioning, but I guess at least he'll get the rest

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Busted it on Perry's junk clearly

Dude is a warrior

Want him to get a full offseason of rest AND conditioning, but I guess at least he'll get the rest

I hope he didn't injure himself while bruising Perry's ovaries...

quicknuts.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad