[QUESTION] Where can I find these pants?

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
Hi!

Just wondering where can I find these Reebok (I think) pants with Red Wings logo and all?

Mike%2BBabcock%2BBridgestone%2BNHL%2BWinter%2BClassic%2Bn-Ivfr9PojTl.jpg

Mike%2BBabcock%2BBridgestone%2BNHL%2BWinter%2BClassic%2Bn9uAenVuIPml.jpg

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
There's a strong chance those are made by the manufacturer for the team specifically if you can't find anything on Google. Teams get custom gear all the time.

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
There's a strong chance those are made by the manufacturer for the team specifically if you can't find anything on Google. Teams get custom gear all the time.

Alright, but do you know the pants model? Like where can I get similar or those pants without Red Wings emblem etc.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Hard to tell from the picture, but are those just a windpant shell or are they like the old timey pants that have padding?

You can get shells or shell/girdle combinations like referees wear. Google CCM RPG100 REFEREE GIRDLE/PANTS COMBO. I think they also come without the padding. They'll just be black hockey pants.

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
Thanks much appreciated! I try search for that :)
Just want some pants when skating. I could use regular sweatpants but I want something light and wind resistant.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Thanks much appreciated! I try search for that :)
Just want some pants when skating. I could use regular sweatpants but I want something light and wind resistant.

Yeah I'd get something like a windpant. You can get them at nearly any sporting goods store locally, I'd imagine. It says you're in Sweden so I don't know what retailers specifically you'd want to check out.

All the major hockey brands, CCM, Bauer, RBK, etc. make hockey specific "warm up" pants. I don't think there is anything special about them from regular wind pants other than they have the the hockey branding. Here's a pair for example.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/bau12ltwupntsr.html

Those will be quite a bit cheaper than ref pants and ligther, which can have a little more heft to them.

CanadaIsIrrelevant

Mar 20, 2011
Sweden
Yeah I'd get something like a windpant. You can get them at nearly any sporting goods store locally, I'd imagine. It says you're in Sweden so I don't know what retailers specifically you'd want to check out.

All the major hockey brands, CCM, Bauer, RBK, etc. make hockey specific "warm up" pants. I don't think there is anything special about them from regular wind pants other than they have the the hockey branding. Here's a pair for example.

http://www.hockeygiant.com/bau12ltwupntsr.html

Those will be quite a bit cheaper than ref pants and ligther, which can have a little more heft to them.

Yeah I just wanted some Red Wings gear, support my team, that is all. But if it's hard to come by it's no biggie. Regular gear is just as fine.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
As an aside: That retailer, Perani's Hockey World, is my favorite place to get hockey gear. I've bought quite a bit from them over the last 20 years and they always do a great job.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease

Yeah I just wanted some Red Wings gear, support my team, that is all. But if it's hard to come by it's no biggie. Regular gear is just as fine.

I hear you. Honestly, your best bet is buying a Red Wings patch and attaching it to whatever you find that works.

If you've got money to blow, you might find a local shop that could do some custom embroidery. We used to do things like that for warm up suits on the hockey teams I played for. You can get your name and number, all that.

I doubt you'll run into any trademark issues in Sweden if you ask them to make you one pair of Red Wings pants. ;)

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
As an aside: That retailer, Perani's Hockey World, is my favorite place to get hockey gear. I've bought quite a bit from them over the last 20 years and they always do a great job.

Yeah I've ordered quite a few sticks online from them with free shipping. Additionally, there's 2 stores within a reasonable distance of each other in metro Detroit in Livonia and Taylor that I visit quite often.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Yeah I've ordered quite a few sticks online from them with free shipping. Additionally, there's 2 stores within a reasonable distance of each other in metro Detroit in Livonia and Taylor that I visit quite often.

Their stores used to be a candy store for me when I was younger. Holy smokes when you walk in and see piles of hockey gear stacked to the ceiling... I felt like Charlie going into Wonka's factory.

Amrcn Ftbll

Quincey 4 prez 2k16
Jan 22, 2014
ypsi

Definitely seconding this. Perani's is fantastic and if you can get anything from them I would highly recommend it. I've never had any problems with any of their products and for anyone who lives near an actual store I've only ever had positive experiences with the metro detroit area stores.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad