GDT: Quarterfinal - May 17 - Russia vs Canada

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Another Canada v Russia classic.

Just terrible by Kuemper.
As a Yotes fan, I will of course defend Kuemper. But the Norwegian commentators I am lissening to thought it was a great goal, and also most likely deflected of Edmonsons stick.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
As a Yotes fan, I will of course defend Kuemper. But the Norwegian commentators I am lissening to thought it was a great goal, and also most likely deflected of Edmonsons stick.

He has been bad.

Even Ferraro said he'd probably like to have a few back - and he can be pretty diplomatic.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Canada seriously doesn't have better goalies? Kuemper is absolutely brutal. Canada needs to score 5-6 goals every game if they want to win.

We have better goalies none of them accepted their invites. Someone like Talbot/Jones/Smith who have helped us win 2015 and 2016 gold and 2017 silver clearly said no. We could have have Matt Murray but he clearly refused to come over.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
I'd be surprised to see the Defense jump into the play after seeing Kuemper let literally everything in.

They are definitely going to be playing tentative.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
advantage to Russia this overtime, their goaltending isn't so pourous,Canada needs to bang home the first opportunity they get, they can't allow any opportunity for russia or it's likely over.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
He has been bad.

Even Ferraro said he'd probably like to have a few back - and he can be pretty diplomatic.

Ok, studio, with Roy Johansen - former Norwegian GM- agrees with you all Kuemper should have had it, so it wasn't all of them.

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
So Canada had a two goal lead and a pair one goal leads, the blame would be entirely on goaltending if they lose this game. I hope Kuemper never wears a Canadian sweater ever again. Disgrace.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I feel like Ekblad has done that like a dozen times tonight. Not handling it well.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
I mean Kuemper has had a poor game. But he hasnt even been the worst goalie in the game.

Chill with the whining. Disgrace? Thats a pathetic statement

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad