GDT: Quarterfinal • Feb. 19 • United States vs. Czech Republic • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

czechcanadian

Dec 8, 2011
Ottawa
This is bull... These Americans are so lucky. Garbage goals. Don't deserve to be up 4-1. Czechs have been keeping up with them

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Wow! Backes helping homeless animals . From now on , he's my favorite player, no matter where he plays .

I'm not sure what all they said, but the best part is after hockey he wants to be a pilot. He has his license, and he flies around the country rescuing animals. it's not like he just does it in STL.

Just an awesome individual.

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Patrick Kane hasn't scored as much as he is capable of. I do think he's made good decisions but we need to see that flash. He's the most skilled player on this team, let's see the dangles!

Fleury3434*

Jan 14, 2013
USA is no joke. They have talent. And unlike Canada, Russia, they built a "TEAM"...not saying Canada won't beat the United States (Canada def has more talent...but they have to rely on talent alone to win the majority of their games)...bring on the haters in 3,2,1...

O yeah I'd like to quote the guy yesterday who said "there is no way is we USA beating Czech " lol wow

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
This game is over. Pavelec was bad but I still think USA is the scariest team in this tournament. You're like Finland on steroids! :D

Gotaf7

Nov 6, 2011
Fate was sealed when they decided to start Pavalec! He is the biggest POS in the NHL!

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
I'll tell you what, Zach gets going and this team is nearly unstoppable.

So glad Parise got a goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad