GDT: QF • Jan. 2 • Russia 4, Switzerland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulcrum

This is a lot like that 09 Semifinal game with Canada, only the tying goal was scored a bit earlier by Kucherov.

I know how the Swiss fans feel now. But they have a really good team and should be very proud!

octopi

Dec 29, 2004
Russia better get it together, or Sweden will eat them alive tomorrow. I'm expecting some very lopsided losses by Russia tomorrow and in the bronze game after that. Scores of 4-0 and 4-0 or something.No way should Swiss have looked that good against them. Well, at least they'll play for a medal even if they fall flat won't as horrible if them if they lost today.

Fulcrum

And Hopefully Nichushkin can stay in the game after he does some "damage"

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Since most Russians here have treat Team Canada like a bunch of murdering rapists, the hate is just being reciprocated.

Fulcrum

Russia better get it together, or Sweden will eat them alive tomorrow. I'm expecting some very lopsided losses by Russia tomorrow and in the bronze game after that. Scores of 4-0 and 4-0 or something.No way should Swiss have looked that good against them. Well, at least they'll play for a medal even if they fall flat won't as horrible if them if they lost today.

But Sweden was taken to OT by the Swiss as well! Your logic is not true, you can't compare games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad