GDT: PS Game 5: Sharks @ cup whiners 7pm Stream ESPN+

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It's like when Russell Wilson left the Seahawks, the veil lifted, the mood was of hope, the young guys brought youthfulness and Pete Carroll found a new lease on life not having to cater to a primadonna.

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
It's like when Russell Wilson left the Seahawks, the veil lifted, the mood was of hope, the young guys brought youthfulness and Pete Carroll found a new lease on life not having to cater to a primadonna.

So you're saying Karlsson and the Penguins are going to implode spectacularly and end up in the basement this year like the Wilson Broncos?

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I've seen situations like that where both guys get sent to the box for 5 minutes and that was it. I didn't see anything egregious to give Smith a 10 minute misconduct.

Sharkz4Fun

Feb 8, 2023
I really hope the Knights have a Stanley Cup Hangover. If the Sharks are going to suck, seeing the Knights miss the playoffs completely would be a highlight to the season.
I thankfully had already forgot the Knights had won until I turned the game on tonight lol.

• Haha

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
So you're saying Karlsson and the Penguins are going to implode spectacularly and end up in the basement this year like the Wilson Broncos?
Sounds good to me, hopefully Pens finish bottom-10 this year and bottom-3 in 2024-2025. Let's go get our Geno Smith (Celebrini) and Metkalf (Misa/Hagens).

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
Watching the extended highlights on YouTube, I was pleasantly surprised with Zadina. He hustled and made a lot of plays to keep possession and set up chances. Preseason caveats and all, will be excited to watch him in the regular season. Sharks = Island of Misfit Toys.

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad