GDT: PS Game 5: Sharks @ cup whiners 7pm Stream ESPN+

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
For anyone with ESPN+, this game is also being broadcast on there, though I imagine it's only the Vegas broadcast that's available. (Same thing Thursday for the Kings game.)

Looks like I may have to suffer through the Vegas announcers to watch our kid line out there. Now that's exciting to see!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan and YUPPY

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
As much as I appreciate the streams, I am glad I finally get to watch a Sharks game the normal way, even though it's the Vegas announcers. At least I can see what this Scripps network is like.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I've had this Vegas broadcast on for less than 5 minutes and it's not even puck drop yet and I've already heard the team called "the vee gee kay".

nope-nope-nope.jpg

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
They just called Quinn an excellent coach. I don't know if I would go that far, but I don't think he will be to blame for this season. I actually don't remember criticizing him as much last year as I did with Boughner. Still, maybe these announcers know that Sharks fans may also be watching and are trying to suck up to our good side?

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That score bug looks pretty large. At least it's not in the middle of the screen. Nothing will beat the old Fox scorebugs though. I realize change for the sake of change, but I loved the old Fox Sports stuff from like 2005 to when Ballys took over.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad