GDT: PS Game 4: Sharks vs Kings 7:00pm Stream on SJSharks.com

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Bords is showing more this preseason and rookie showcase tournament then he was showing late in the season last year.
If you say so. To me he still looks like the same flawed one-dimensional player who thinks he's more skilled than he actually is.

Reactions: CupfortheSharks

coooldude

Jul 25, 2007
As I said, there is little evidence to counter the claim that the development team is shoddy, and what evidence does exist on members of the team is not flattering.

Anyone wanting to respond should read the context of the post I am replying to.
So, my dude... you're just going to lump a bunch of posts together that say different things, and dismiss them all out of hand? It might feel good to you, but that's not adding anything to the conversation and it's also not winning any arguments.

• Haha
Reactions: karltonian

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
As I said, there is little evidence to counter the claim that the development team is shoddy, and what evidence does exist on members of the team is not flattering.

Anyone wanting to respond should read the context of the post I am replying to.
That's not how evidence works. You made the claim that the development team is shoddy, merely putting it in negative terms ("no evidence that it is not shoddy"), so you have to back up that claim with evidence. No one else has to provide any evidence until you back up your claim.

karltonian

Jan 1, 2023
That's not how evidence works. You made the claim that the development team is shoddy, merely putting it in negative terms ("no evidence that it is not shoddy"), so you have to back up that claim with evidence. No one else has to provide any evidence until you back up your claim.
lol bruh that's not how "no evidence" works. asking me to provide evidence of no evidence...yeah i'm pretty sure you know that's not how it works. if you have any present it, but there isn't any that i've seen.

• Haha
Reactions: coooldude

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
there are known unknowns and unknown unknowns
1696342539986.png

or

1696342617164.png

• Haha
Reactions: karltonian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad