Cths8n5VIAEQtjp.jpg:large

Last edited:

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
That's almost a real blueline. Nice.

EDIT: Preds roster for the evening:

We're not bringing Jones and they're not bringing Joey. Go figure.

Last edited:

jacketsgeek

Gimme some bread , man!
Sep 30, 2007
Pickerington, OH
Before I realized that the CBJ lineup card was in numerical order, I thought Torts had had a stroke. That second line has all centers in it! I dunno, might be interesting to watch...

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Hartnell-Dubinsky-Palushaj
Jenner-Dubois-Foligno
Bittner-Karlsson-Atkinson
Craig-Campbell-Anderson

Werenski-Johnson
Nutivaara-Savard
Murray-Siebenaler

Lines according to Tom Reed on twitter

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Before I realized that the CBJ lineup card was in numerical order, I thought Torts had had a stroke. That second line has all centers in it! I dunno, might be interesting to watch...

Ha! I didn't realize it until I read this post. The D pairs actually matched out properly, so it caught me off guard. I just thought Torts was trying some experiments.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
With the better lineup from CBJ, I'll be attending.

However, not sure NSH could have sent a worse lineup... to be expected I suppose.

Tulipunaruusu*

Apr 27, 2014
There won't be any Blue Jackets goals if Saros is in the opposite net. He is the next Rask or Lehtonen level talent.

CoachWithNoTeam

Jul 1, 2006
San Diego
Remember the Saimaan Pallo - Hämeenlinnan Pallokerho encounter in Lappeenranta? How many did SaiPa score against Saros?

You're killing me, man. No, I don't remember that. Saros is still a young guy with not a ton of North American experience, with a pretty poor lineup playing in front of him tonight.

It could go either way, but I have a hard time thinking a young AHL goalie, even one with potential, is guaranteed to have a shutout in the preseason.

mikeyp24

Jun 28, 2014
If your geezer classmate couldn't even score on him we are officially ****ed. No reason to watch now.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Why is it so flipping hard to watch a jackets game this year. Last game blacked out by nil network, this from website says blacked out . here in columbus

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I click on the link and get nothing but a blank screen. Man, do they make it difficult to follow them as a fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad