Injury Report: Prout

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I'm sure it matters to him that he is healthy, and with the Dillon trade, he would draw into the line up and could earn himself a contract next year with some decent play.
The max amount of games he can play is less than 30. If he gets any contract it’s the same as this one, but two years in a row of getting a serious injury and not playing means I doubt a team trusts he can stay healthy next

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
The max amount of games he can play is less than 30. If he gets any contract it’s the same as this one, but two years in a row of getting a serious injury and not playing means I doubt a team trusts he can stay healthy next

My point is that I'm sure it's important for him to get on the ice. He has more chance of earning a contract by getting on the ice these last couple of months than not.

Reactions: themelkman

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
My point is that I'm sure it's important for him to get on the ice. He has more chance of earning a contract by getting on the ice these last couple of months than not.
Fair enough, I hope he’s healthy and all but I guess I’m just not that worried because the on ice result is going to be the same either way.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Per AHL transactions, was recalled from conditioning stint 2/24 (TDL day).

Still on IR. Sounds like things did not go well. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad