Injury Report: Prout

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
There’s a chance according to Kurz that he plays against Edmonton.

Pretty sure DeBoer has both McDavid and Draisaitl in fantasy hockey if prout plays against either of them

Reactions: Sandisfan

Negatively Positive

Mr. Longevity
Mar 2, 2011
I really hope Ferraro doesn't get Joakim Ryan'd. Remember when Ryan was a regular in the lineup then he got injured and never got the job back? He got in Deboer's doghouse and that was the end of his SJ career. This is the coach who played Haley over Donskoi so you never know.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I really hope Ferraro doesn't get Joakim Ryan'd. Remember when Ryan was a regular in the lineup then he got injured and never got the job back? He got in Deboer's doghouse and that was the end of his SJ career. This is the coach who played Haley over Donskoi so you never know.
I dobt it. Everyone seems to really love Ferraro. He's pretty universally considered to be one of the few bright spots to an otherwise abysmal start to the season.

Reactions: BigDmitriy and Phu

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Yea this is definitely the end of Ferraro's career in sj

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!

I would not be surprised to see Ferraro with some time in the press box to regroup/watch. It's a long NHL season for any rookie, a few days off for him is not a negative thing in any way.

Ferraro is not Ryan, i would never compare the two.

Nighthock

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jul 25, 2007
Nevada

Out again

giphy.webp

jarr92

May 7, 2013
If Deboer wont do it, Hockey Gods feel so bad for us that they have taken action into there own hands.

Turning Prout into Kraut with no timeline.

Perfect!!!:thumbu:

Yes let’s cheer for Sharks players getting injured because you don’t like PDB’s lineup decisions.. :facepalm:

hockfan1991

Jun 29, 2010
Dude relax, i understand through text it can be taken that way. I'm being sarcastic. I am happy he is out of lineup i never wish injury on anyone. Just making a comment that even powers above have to force his hand.

It was not to be taken like im wishing pain on anyone.

Now go have a coke and a smile and get on with your day instead of bickering with the heartless sharks fan that wishes injury on our players

Reactions: Sandisfan

jarr92

May 7, 2013
Now go have a coke and a smile and get on with your day instead of bickering with the heartless sharks fan that wishes injury on our players

How is this a response to me making posting one time in response to you?

Yeah I assumed you were joking and that you’re not actually a sadist who wants to see people injured. I just think it’s lame to joke about being happy to see a Shark player injured. That’s obviously just my opinion though. Not sure the rude response was warranted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad