Recalled/Assigned: Prout to Springfield for a conditioning assignment *Recalled **Assigned

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Have you seen enough of him to believe he should be playing ahead of someone now on the blue line? Who would you replace?

I've seen enough of him to suggest he was playing well enough to sub in for someone that wasn't playing well at that time. There was nothing grievous in the two games that he was in, or in the preseason, that suggested he hurt the team if he was in the game.

I presume one of the "wonder twins" would be high on your list. Who are they and should Erixon play over one or both of them?

I'm just asking for your opinion and clarification of your post.

At the time that I was concerned about it; Savard was playing like crap. Nikitin wasn't playing a whole lot better. They are playing well enough now that I wouldn't complain about Erixon being the 8th dman, since Prout is above him on the depth chart.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I've seen enough of him to suggest he was playing well enough to sub in for someone that wasn't playing well at that time. There was nothing grievous in the two games that he was in, or in the preseason, that suggested he hurt the team if he was in the game.

At the time that I was concerned about it; Savard was playing like crap. Nikitin wasn't playing a whole lot better. They are playing well enough now that I wouldn't complain about Erixon being the 8th dman, since Prout is above him on the depth chart.

Thanks.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Stinks for Prout, but Savard and Nikitin have played very admirably during this stretch. I think they are looking like a decent 2nd pairing more than a 3rd pairing. Then again, I haven't paid too much attention to the matchups they are getting.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Who fills the roster spot?

Probably Nobody. We've got a spaced out schedule with little travel for the next few weeks so they can carry a lite roster. Assume he or Erixon is recalled for that California road trip of death before the Olympic break.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Probably Nobody. We've got a spaced out schedule with little travel for the next few weeks so they can carry a lite roster. Assume he or Erixon is recalled for that California road trip of death before the Olympic break.

Thanks... I was not a Savard homer early in the season but the guy is and has played great, I think he's permanent.. I don't know what's going on with the 7th defenseman rouleaux but I hope Erixon gets one more chance..

JacketsFanWest

Jun 14, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Prout nearly with a hat trick against Syracuse tonight: 2 goals and an assist. His 2nd goal was later changed to a deflection by JF Jacques. He also had the OT game winning goal.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Prout nearly with a hat trick against Syracuse tonight: 2 goals and an assist. His 2nd goal was later changed to a deflection by JF Jacques. He also had the OT game winning goal.

I thought I just read somewhere the OT goal was going to be re-scored due to a tip as well so it could end up as a 1 goal, 2 assist night.

All of the goals were scored on Allen York too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad