Recalled/Assigned: Prout to Springfield for a conditioning assignment *Recalled **Assigned

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@smitchcd: #CBJ sending D Dalton Prout to AHL Springfield on conditioning assignment. Prout a healthy scratch in 4 of past 5.â€

“@RobMixer: #CBJ have recalled Dalton Prout from Springfield with Fedor Tyutin’s status (illness) uncertain for tomorrow.â€

“@smitchcd: Postgame roster move: #CBJ assign D Dalton Prout to AHL Springfield.â€

Last edited:

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
He's on an entry level deal. Couldn't they just send him down without calling it a "conditioning assignment"?

Maybe it's a confidence thing? Not just re-assigning him so it doesn't seem like a "demotion"? Also, he's on a two-way contract - I wonder if we will still be paying him his NHL salary during this stint.

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Hopefully he gets a quick shampooing assignment first, otherwise all his work will be for nothing!

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hopefully he gets a quick shampooing assignment first, otherwise all his work will be for nothing!

I got this.

1167344761690_248.jpg

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio
“@RobMixer: #CBJ have recalled Dalton Prout from Springfield with Fedor Tyutin’s status (illness) uncertain for tomorrow.”

SuperGenius

For Duty & Humanity!
Mar 18, 2008
Too much vodka? :sarcasm:

Kind of sucks for Erixon, though.

Why does everyone feel sorry for Erixon? If he were better, he'd be up here. I don't feel any diffently for him than I do Goloubef or one of the forwards. Competition and depth were something we've coveted for our entire existence as a franchise. I know he did well last year, but this year he's been outperformed. I don't know who you'd realistically take out of the lineup to put him in at this point.

Regarding Tyutin - I was able to talk to him at the CBJ Olympic thing Wednesday night and although he was hoarse he seemed to think he would be ok for Friday - "I've had much worse" he said. I guess we'll see.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Why does everyone feel sorry for Erixon? If he were better, he'd be up here. I don't feel any diffently for him than I do Goloubef or one of the forwards. Competition and depth were something we've coveted for our entire existence as a franchise. I know he did well last year, but this year he's been outperformed. I don't know who you'd realistically take out of the lineup to put him in at this point.

I know, but considering Erixon was "first call up" for most of the season to date, Tyutin gets sick right as Prout is sent down for conditioning making Erixon essentially the second call up.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Why does everyone feel sorry for Erixon? If he were better, he'd be up here.

Feel sorry for Erixon? I've posted my thoughts on Erixon in horrific detail. I think the issue is just as much Richards as it is Erixon. I'm questioning Richards. I want the best team on the ice any given night; I don't really care who the pieces are. When I see questionable things I call them out.

I've seen nothing this season that suggests Erixon should have been buried like he has. At this point, it doesn't matter all that much. We're winning and the wonder twins aren't sucking ATM.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I've seen nothing this season that suggests Erixon should have been buried like he has.

Have you seen enough of him to believe he should be playing ahead of someone now on the blue line? Who would you replace?

At this point, it doesn't matter all that much. We're winning and the wonder twins aren't sucking ATM.

I presume one of the "wonder twins" would be high on your list. Who are they and should Erixon play over one or both of them?

I'm just asking for your opinion and clarification of your post.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00