Prospect Info: Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
That makes sense. Screw waiver eligibility, play the better players!
Eh - it's more complicated than that. First - this is Cernak's first year pro. Taking your time with him isn't a bad thing. He was able to develop with significant responsibility in Syracuse instead of being put in a situation where he has to defend McDavid and Crosby.

Second - maintaining asset value. We saw something in Dotchin last season, and losing that for nothing (he would have been claimed on waivers) isn't really smart asset use. (Don't ask me about Sustr though - losing him for nothing would be a net benefit).

Reactions: CupsOverCash

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Eh - it's more complicated than that. First - this is Cernak's first year pro. Taking your time with him isn't a bad thing. He was able to develop with significant responsibility in Syracuse instead of being put in a situation where he has to defend McDavid and Crosby.

Second - maintaining asset value. We saw something in Dotchin last season, and losing that for nothing (he would have been claimed on waivers) isn't really smart asset use. (Don't ask me about Sustr though - losing him for nothing would be a net benefit).

lol yea Im harping on the wrong guy here.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Lineups Tonight vs Baby Sens:

Verhaeghe - Lynch - Walcott
Volkov - Dumont - Joseph
Archambault - Peca - Condra
Gallant - Lipanov - X

Masin - Cernak
McNeil - McBain
Bodie - Thomas
PTO Dude

Pasquale

MIA: Tammela, Yan, Bournival (Out for Season), Stephens, Spencer

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Matthieu Joseph must be pretty close to a ppg over the last 25-30.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
The score does not reflect what actually happened in the game. That goalie stood on his head tonight ... Syracuse were all over them. Great, physical game tonight ... baby Bolts can hold their head high in the loss.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
We should have heard something about Foote by now. I'm starting to get worried ... kid needs to report to Syracuse asap.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland

Isn't Foote eligible to play in AHL next season? I'm excited to see how he does in the pros. He could be a huge part of our success down the road. LD is stacked either way with Hedman and Sergachev but RD doesn't look too good after Strålman and he's getting up there in age.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
If the Soo lose tonight it'll be a pretty poor showing by our CHL prospects as the only one left would be Barre-Boulet. Would be good for Syracuse to get a few bodies in as they have had injury problems lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad