GDT: Prospect Tournament : New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers September 16 5 PM Game 2

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly kinda liking this staff. Vet coach who has something to prove, assistants ready to develops and improve young guys, etc
Lavy isn’t quite exciting but I think he might end a good fit for the team where’s it’s at. 3-4 years from now maybe not but whatever

I wasn’t excited about Laviolette but f*** am I excited for his staff he and Drury put together.

Reactions: Rongomania

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
McCue, McNamara, Petrovski impressed out of thr tryouts.

McCue if signed can go to Hartford
McNamara if signed has to stay in juniors
Petrovski if signed has to stay in juniors

Rangers would own their rights.

Get it done Drury.
If they did they likely couldn’t also sign Barbashev too

NYR at 46 of 50 contracts, and only BMB can slide (Sykora if sent to W too)

Maybe McCue in AHL deal and
if really earned (2 more Camps to go) sign 1 draft eligible guy

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Just had a 20 min convo with Michael Peca...great guy!
After the 06/07 season Mike Peca wanted to sign with the New York Rangers but Sather being the Jack-off that he was didn’t offer him a contract.
Peca ended up signing in Columbus and if I’m remembering correctly he amp up his game every time he played against us.
Fire Sather!!!

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
If they did they likely couldn’t also sign Barbashev too

NYR at 46 of 50 contracts, and only BMB can slide (Sykora if sent to W too)

Maybe McCue in AHL deal and
if really earned (2 more Camps to go) sign 1 draft eligible guy
You failed to mention the one contract being held aside for Kane’s Cup-Run Comback.
:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: RangersFan1994

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
After the 06/07 season Mike Peca wanted to sign with the New York Rangers but Sather being the Jack-off that he was didn’t offer him a contract.
Peca ended up signing in Columbus and if I’m remembering correctly he amp up his game every time he played against us.
Fire Sather!!!
just cuz a guy wants to sign with a team doesn't mean the team is obligated to sign them.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

Sep 20, 2007
Did you let him know Kreider-Tro-Wheeler is the way to go?
He actually said the right side is wide open, theyre going to try laffy over there and also shuffle wheeler/kakko/othmann around and see what works. Sounds like they want to see how guys play together before deciding who goes where. Also sounded like othmann wasnt necessarily expected to stick with the big club right away, but who knows. He had a great camp last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad