GDT: Prospect Tournament : New York Rangers vs Philadelphia Flyers September 16 5 PM Game 2

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
I enjoyed how the article mentions Wisdom “gamely” going after 6’8” Rempe but didn’t mention he got one punch TKO’d. Hahahaha.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Please change the goaltending
Give Boyko and/or Lindbom the minutes
Glad hockey is returning,
but these are meaningless scrimmages,
their best value is getting the guys game(Camp)ready
One game isnt doing anything. Just get the W! :nod:

Plus we need Garand ready for the season, the other two who really cares truthfully, they arent ever making the NHL.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
One game isnt doing anything. Just get the W! :nod:

Plus we need Garand ready for the season, the other two who really cares truthfully, they arent ever making the NHL.
The other 2 need their shot to show what they’re capable of. Garand doesn’t need to play B2B in a meaningless prospect scrimmage. He crushed it in the AHL playoffs, I’d rather him get more time in the preseason vs NHL/AHL talent.

Mugless

Aug 26, 2004
I enjoyed how the article mentions Wisdom “gamely” going after 6’8” Rempe but didn’t mention he got one punch TKO’d. Hahahaha.
The Philly site won't go out of the way to mention that one of their guys got his ass handed to him.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
no real way to know what's happening huh? Flyers board isn't even discussing it and no Rangers beats are there

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I think it's only being aired by NBC Sports Philadelphia.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad