Prospect and European Free Agent Signings

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Why are on this thread players like Hlinka, Riksman and company? They aren't exactly prospects...

yeah you are right, they aren't prospects, but its fine to just post it hear instead of making a whole thread about two guys feaw have heard about.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
Anybody know anything about Jaroslav Hlinka? What style does he play and what are his chances of making the big team?

he is allmost 31 years old. i doubt he is coming over to play in the AHL. he will probably go back home if he doesnt make the big team.

Kadri4calder

Jan 22, 2007
McArdle

I was wondering have the Panthers signed him?? If they havent were do you guys think he will be selected in the draft??

johnny canuckistan

Nov 14, 2006
I was wondering have the Panthers signed him?? If they havent were do you guys think he will be selected in the draft??

I did a google search, and was unable to find anything indicating he has been signed.

If he were to re-enter the draft, it's tough to say. It's not a strong draft year, so I guess anything can happen. Players almost always go later if they re-enter the draft, probably for the encouragement of the others...

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
I did a google search, and was unable to find anything indicating he has been signed.

If he were to re-enter the draft, it's tough to say. It's not a strong draft year, so I guess anything can happen. Players almost always go later if they re-enter the draft, probably for the encouragement of the others...

Apart from Dany Roussin ;)

Haven't heard anything yet, so im assuming he hasn't been signed yet.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
so that's all the "big names" I believe. None left to sign that need to be signed.

Well, Mikus has to be signed by Montreal..but I doubt many people know who he is other than us Habs fans.

Sore Loser

Sorest of them all
Dec 9, 2006
Spokane, WA.
Seriously? Bud Holloway is unsigned? He was VERY good for Seattle this year, so good they've all but announced he will captain them next season. That's like...shocking. :dunno:

I would take him as an FA any day.

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
L.A has signed goaltender erik ersberg

st.louis has signed patrik berglund

nashville has signed patric hornqvist

st.louis has signed martin kariya. haha, he played in norway in 05/06

chicago has signed petri kontiola.

st. luois has signed Nikolai Lemtyugov.

columbus has signed Mikko Mäenpää.

nashville has signed Antti Pihlström

http://www.eurohockey.net/transfers/last_24_hours.html

Redwingsfan

Global Moderator
Jul 15, 2006
chicago has signed veteran free agent d-man magnus johansson. this is an excellent signing. he is by far my favorite player in the SEL.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
I keep waiting for someone to give Steve Karyia another shot in the "new" NHL. He always looked amazing in preseason/camp, but could never get it done when it came to the actual season. Maybe the opened-up rules would benefit him.

HOJ

Dec 27, 2005

This season Kariya was the best scorer in Finnish elite league making 61(18+43) points in 51 games. He could be a very good signing for Blues. Hmm, funny, he moved from Espoo Blues to St.louis Blues :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad