Post-Game Talk: 2018 Tank Postmortem: Vancouver finishes 6th-last

Status
Not open for further replies.

clunk

Dec 10, 2015
I'm gonna..
You know

When I think of the canucks winning the lottery and seeing linden and benning celebrating and grinning like Morons, it makes me a bit sick.

I don't even know what I want anymore. Baseball season to start, I guess.
Exactly my view as well. I will be disgusted if they are rewarded for their incompetence, but on the other hand, stoked to have a potential franchise d-man for the first time in our history...

****. Either way I'm going to be salty.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Will the bozos in charge draft by need or BPA i wonder. They have the bad track record for draft by need (2016) that will bite them in the arse for 10-15 years but do you guys think they learned? If we end up with 2nd or 3rd its almost unanimous in one way or the other Svech/Zadina but would they really take a dman there instead? God i hope not kinda worried tbh

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
TeamOpponentImplication
ArizonaCalgaryArizona can tie Vancouver in points (Vancouver owns ROW tiebreaker). Calgary's fading playoff hopes take a huge hit.
BuffaloNashvilleBuffalo can surpass Vancouver, putting Vancouver into 2nd-last or potentially even a tie for last.
MontrealFloridaMontreal can extend its lead over Vancouver to a nigh-insurmountable 7 points.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: FeelTheFlow

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I should add that Calgary is 3-6-2 in their last 10 and is currently on a two-game losing streak. This is possible.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
You know

When I think of the canucks winning the lottery and seeing linden and benning celebrating and grinning like Morons, it makes me a bit sick.

I don't even know what I want anymore. Baseball season to start, I guess.

I'd like to hope that if they win it from being dead last in the league it would be enough to wipe the grins off their faces. Because it's gotta be pretty damn embarrassing if they finish the year 31st in the league.

Oh and I guess based on past years it will only be Trevor Linden there, don't think Benning showed up at the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad