Printable Write-In Schedule (download link)

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I just downloaded it now, but I'm wondering, what's the point of this?

Keeping track of the results, monthly records... its easy to refer to if you are wondering if they won or lost a particular game. It makes it a little extra sweeter when you write down a W, SOW, or OTW after a game... And it looks pretty on a wall...The calendar at the bottom also comes in handy. In years past i had a lot more statistical write-ins... this year I wanted to keep it simple.

Melrose_Jr.

Feb 27, 2002
Providence, RI
Visit site
Got mine up in the office HBNYC. Thanks!

Re: iCal for Outlook, found it on Yahoo's NYR team page, just in case anyone else wanted one. Go to "Scores and Schedule" and look for the "Add to Calendar" link.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
Got mine up in the office HBNYC. Thanks!

Re: iCal for Outlook, found it on Yahoo's NYR team page, just in case anyone else wanted one. Go to "Scores and Schedule" and look for the "Add to Calendar" link.

Nice, thanks Melrose been looking for that as well.

mrhockey193195

Nov 14, 2006
Denver, CO
Bumping this thread. I've been hoping to find one similar to HBNYC's version from 11-12 (fantastic job!). I'm terrible at these kind of things, so I won't volunteer myself, but is anyone planning on making one?

SlapshotTheMovie

Jan 18, 2013
Here it is!

This is the 6th season I've done this and i'm glad people are still interested. If you've never used one before, it's simple - just print it out (its 8.5" X 11" letter size this year), and fill in the score, result (W/L/OT) as well as the home, road and full record for each month - Or just use it as a schedule and don't write a thing, its up to you.

If you find any mistakes, have trouble printing, or have any comments/questions please let me know!

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nr35re78cgtp645

Link isnt working for me. Says the file was deleted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad