Printable Write-In Schedule (download link)

goatt

Aug 17, 2007
Downloadable Rangers Schedule

Hi all. Does anyone know where to find a downloadable Rangers schedule with start times? I want to put in it my Google calendar so I'd need a .csv or .ical file. Rangers.nhl.com has 2 links both of which look overly complicated.

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
I'll be posting the annual write-in schedule very soon, got a late start this year...

heres a teaser... just needs to be proofread and tidy'd up a bit.

8.5 x 11 this year!

picture.php

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
2011-2012 NYR Printable Write-In Schedule

Here it is!

This is the 6th season I've done this and i'm glad people are still interested. If you've never used one before, it's simple - just print it out (its 8.5" X 11" letter size this year), and fill in the score, result (W/L/OT) as well as the home, road and full record for each month - Or just use it as a schedule and don't write a thing, its up to you.

If you find any mistakes, have trouble printing, or have any comments/questions please let me know!

Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nr35re78cgtp645

hpNYR

HF Forecaster
Jun 18, 2006
Northridge, CA
www.twitter.com
Here it is!

This is the 6th season I've done this and i'm glad people are still interested. If you've never used one before, it's simple - just print it out (its 8.5" X 11" letter size this year), and fill in the score, result (W/L/OT) as well as the home, road and full record for each month - Or just use it as a schedule and don't write a thing, its up to you.

If you find any mistakes, have trouble printing, or have any comments/questions please let me know!

Thanks and enjoy!

Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Vickers8

Here it is!

Thanks and enjoy!

Great job, I look forward to it every year...LGR!!!

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
Here it is!

Thanks and enjoy!

wow nice job HBNYC. already printed out one for me and my friend :yo:

DudleyDoWright5

Mar 8, 2010
Dirty Jersey.
www.youtube.com
Here it is!

Thanks and enjoy!

Awesome job dude! I still have the one from last year on my wall next to my computer. It still has all the "W"s and "L"s on it lol

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
HBNYC,

This one of your best. I love the fact that it fits on 8.5 x 11 paper.

Awesome job.

:yo:

Melrose_Jr.

Feb 27, 2002
Providence, RI
Visit site
Hi all. Does anyone know where to find a downloadable Rangers schedule with start times? I want to put in it my Google calendar so I'd need a .csv or .ical file. Rangers.nhl.com has 2 links both of which look overly complicated.

I'd love to find one too so that I can import it into Outlook. The only option I've found is that Infuzer BS. No shot I'm installing software that gives someone carte blanche to the data in my Outlook files.

The "Flogs" calendar actually works well with my Google Calendar. The drawback is that you can't edit any of the entries. As an example, you can't set a reminder if you'd like a 15 minutes heads-up pre-game. I've also got an older phone that won't sync to Google Cal, so I don't have access to the schedule when I'm away from my computer.

goatt

Aug 17, 2007
Tada!!

I got tired of looking, so I made my own. I imported into my Google calendar and it worked like a charm. :handclap:

I recommend making a separate Google calendar in case it gets imported wrong. You can't delete items in bulk in a Google calendar.

Thanks to whoever runs http://knol.google.com/k/sergi-ferret/import-google-spreadsheets-to-google/1p1bikil5pxn4/2# for showing me how to do it.

Enjoy and LGR!

PS: It's a .csv inside the .zip file. If someone can convert it and post an .ical version I'm sure lots of people would appreciate it. I would have uploaded just the .csv but it's a prohibited file format. :shakehead

PSS: There's a way to add reminders and stuff (see the web page above) if you're adventurous enough to try it, go for it and post your experiences.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Thanks a lot for the AWESOME schedule man...

It's printed out and hung up for everyone to see...

Thanks again....

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
wow this is great. what program did you use to make this with? splendid job well done mate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad