Post-Game Talk: Price plays terribly. Habs lose again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bipolarhabfan

Sep 16, 2006
Burnaby, BC
Long season ahead. If this continues it will be over by Christmas.

Better game tonight, but still cant win. Have Drouin and Galchenyuk on the bench in OT? Great move. Yay. More than 10 days without a win.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
This one isn’t on Price, but I’m glad he isn’t playing godly, more heat on Bergevin, instead of pretending everything is fine because of a hot goalie.

Reactions: Compile and Pickles

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
For a poster with over 10 000 posts.. You should know that not many goalies would have stopped that..That was a worldclass goal..

lmao instead of blaming Julien for starting Plekanec and Byron (LOL) against Matthews and Nylander, Belial's first instinct is to blame Price. Can't ever blame management!

Never change Belial!

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
Price :(
Man we score 3 and actually dominated most of the game and still lose -_-

HOW HOW HOW HOW does Pleky start 3v3 when he was sick earlier today like honestly .

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
Some of the fans in here are terrible. The Habs played a great game, shut down the Leafs in shots, and the only reason they lost is that the guy who most of you always praise for our wins shit the bed. Price hasn't stolen a single game since the beginning of the season. He's not playing like a 10 millions guy.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I don't like ragging on Price since he's saved the Habs so many times but he was rather weak tonight. The Habs deserved a better fate tonight.

This is the worst he’s played since 12/13. And this is the worst our team has played since 11/12. The mix guarantees losing. Things need to get worse before they get better IMO. Molson needs an eye opener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad