HF Habs: Press Conference 15pm

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Yeah it's pre-draft stuff.

If they were to announce signings, the signings would be announced before the press conference was announced.

Still 4 hours till 3pm. Maybe the Radulov/Markov contracts are already submitted to the NHL and were waiting for offical release.

Or your right and Bergevin needs to travel to Chi tonight and wants to do the meeting before he leaves. Where is the meeting... Montreal or Chicago?

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Bergy would be the ultimate troll if he came out and said that he signed AG to a contract extension is playing at center and signed Rads for 6M.

Drops the mic, flicks everyone off and walks off the stage.

That is too legendary for good old Berg

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
He's going to tell us that he's not trying to trade Alex...

...but he has to do his due diligence and listen when other teams call and if the right deal presents itself then he will make the deal. But he is "not shopping Alex Galchenyuk".

aka " I'm 100% trading Alex"

The proverbial kiss of death in Montreal.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I think the press conference is for tomorrow

Just regular pre-draft

Doubt he does 2 of them back to back...he can barely get through 1

Exactly. He does that every year before every draft saying how they'll try to draft the best possible player.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Don't know how anyone can watch this man speak.

He's arrogant, slimey, and a complete and utter moron. He's so far up his own ass that he is removed from reality. His standards for conduct change depending on the individual.

He's literally the kind of person I respect least in this world. I don't care if he ever got it together and brought Montreal a cup, I will never like the man as an individual.

Svart

Live Slow, Die Fat
Jul 5, 2006

He's arrogant, slimey, and a complete and utter moron. He's so far up his own ass that he is removed from reality. His standards for conduct change depending on the individual.

He's literally the kind of person I respect least in this world. I don't care if he ever got it together and brought Montreal a cup, I will never like the man as an individual.

Really, eh? The worst kind of person in the world... I guess different people have different standards.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010

Have you spent time with him and know him personally?

LePoche69

Jul 15, 2004
Montreal
I wouldn't read too much into this.

Given all what's going on in the NHL these days, Bergevin probably received hundreds of interview demands. And since he certainly doesn't have time to answer all of them because on the draft and everything, doing a press conference is simpler and faster.

That's it.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

No wonder you hate everything this guy does... Jeez :laugh:

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram

I think you need a drink.

On a second thought scrap that you need multiples drinks :laugh:

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Tomorrow Boyz.

Got the day off and everything. It's draft weekend so I celebrate my birthday a week early : laugh:

VAN-HAB

Vancouver Habitant
Sep 3, 2003
West Kelowna

agree, can't stand him either, makes me puke every time he opens his mouth, an uneducated man who thinks very high of himself. People like him I find everywhere though, all you can do is just ignore them.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
MB's been hitting the gym and wants to show the ladies, he'd love back to back pressers :sarcasm:

MB is disappointed in Claude so far. Claude won't vacation with him. And Claude's acquaintances don't include hot single ladies. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Or we're goona see Bergy grab the mic , and look right into the camera
and say ....I JUST TRADED PRICEEEEEEEEEE....then drops the mic and walks away carrying a plant?

Or Bergy and Timmins sporting tank t-shirts, flashing their "guns".

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
It's nothing. Regular pre-draft PC. Means that he won't be moving anything and anybody today.

Trades will start to happen tomorrow, if trades are in the plans.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tomorrow Boyz.

Got the day off and everything. It's draft weekend so I celebrate my birthday a week early : laugh:

I thought you were retired. Isn't every day a day off? :sarcasm:

Happy Birthday in advance. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad