Ottawa
I think the press conference is for tomorrow

Just regular pre-draft

Doubt he does 2 of them back to back...he can barely get through 1

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
They always do a pre draft press conference. They may announce something, but it's most likely just more of the same press conference stuff.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
I doubt he would do a press conference just for the sake of it or because Emelin was picked by Vegas.

So either something is gonna happen before 15pm or , as you say and the most likely imho , he's gonna announce the re-signing of Radulov , or an extention to Galchenyuk or the re-signing of Markov or a combo of all those things.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
Vatican City
I doubt he would do a press conference just for the sake of it or because Emelin was picked by Vegas.

So either something is gonna happen before 15pm or , as you say and the most likely imho , he's gonna announce the re-signing of Radulov , or an extention to Galchenyuk or the re-signing of Markov or a combo of all those things.

They do this every year before the draft.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
They had already mentioned this PC after the one he had with Drouin so I doubt anything is going to happen from now to then. It's just to tell us his plan is to keep building and getting better trough the draft and that he will be NOT be trading Subban and Sergachev

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land

It's likely to just discuss the draft. I heard it mentioned on TSN690 earlier this week I believe it was that MB and Timmins were to meet with the media to discuss the draft the day before the draft. I thought the TSN690 guys said they've done this in previous years also.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Maybe a preemptive to prepare the people for them letting Radulov go and trading Galchenyuk.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Maybe a preemptive to prepare the people for them letting Radulov go and trading Galchenyuk.

Or we're goona see Bergy grab the mic , and look right into the camera
and say ....I JUST TRADED PRICEEEEEEEEEE....then drops the mic and walks away carrying a plant?

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah it's pre-draft stuff.

If they were to announce signings, the signings would be announced before the press conference was announced.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
It's likely to just discuss the draft. I heard it mentioned on TSN690 earlier this week I believe it was that MB and Timmins were to meet with the media to discuss the draft the day before the draft. I thought the TSN690 guys said they've done this in previous years also.

Yeah possibly

But this year with the expansion plus the Habs missing some key pieces in their lineup and the guys that need to be re-signed it may be about a few more things.

We'll see soon i guess

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Really hoping it's to announce the re-signing of Radulov and Markov.

It taking place in Chicago is interesting...Galchenyuk for Hjalmarsson+?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad