GDT: PRESEASON TBL V NSH 4 PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Dang! In from driving and this being able to listen to Pete and Hal to my feed which is Tampa Bay.....and old crying ass Esposito, one of the few announcers worse than Willy. Might have to see if I can find another stream or kill the volume and try to sync up the feeds.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Dang! In from driving and this being able to listen to Pete and Hal to my feed which is Tampa Bay.....and old crying ass Esposito, one of the few announcers worse than Willy. Might have to see if I can find another stream or kill the volume and try to sync up the feeds.
I think the only feed is the Tampa one.

• Wow
Reactions: AnalogKid

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Tommy time and evidently from a bounce they have never seen off the boards according to the announcers

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Whoever is running the Tampa game ops are some sore losers. Can't show a single replay of goals for the away team. I get you don't want to hype up the other team but when I'm at the games, I still want to know what happened when the Preds are scored against.
Espisito called them out on it earlier :laugh:

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
PK is generally always the last thing that kind of gets its act together, mainly cause in some cases you will have some guys on it in preseason that wouldn't touch it in the regular season.

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Forsberg O'Reilly Evangelista
Nyquist Novak Kemmell
Parssinen Glass Tomasino

Forwards coming together nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad