Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #85: Caps @ Blooj | 4/17/18 | 7:30pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Putting Djoos in over Jerabek is another move by Barry Trotz that I can't agree with in the playoffs. I get that he got beat and it led to a goal but the whole punish a player for a mistake in the last game is something that should not carry over in the playoffs.

I know Jerabek is the 6th dman so it really doesn't make that big of a deal but the team has played better with him in the lineup over Djoos.

Here's to proving me wrong
Jerabek was garbage well before him getting beat on that goal. He had some real bad turnovers earlier in the game as was pretty sloppy in the D zone.

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
2+ more hours to go. Here's a sneak peak into:

A) The Caps locker room
or
B) My stomach after the scorching mexican food I had for lunch.
C) Both

full_metal_jacket.gif

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Along with Gunny, do it for The Judge.

dbmys8.jpg

He was an OV fan.

All joking aside, still think the team will go as far as Kuzy will take them. OV and Nicky can’t do it. Kuzy is Magic needs to put this team on his back starting tonight.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
in the hospital for tonight. nbcsn is not on the tv here. there is a game on cnbc that I can watch if I want. I don't know why I see 0-0 regulation and Ov in OT

Reactions: Barry Amsterdam

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Orpik is now actively screening Hotlby while simultaneously allowing a CBJ player to stand in the crease behind him. We're reaching critical mass of Orpikness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad