GDT: PreSeason Game 7: Red Wings at toronto 7:00 pm et 10/5/23 espn+

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
drw2.jpg

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Chiarot is the best marketing face for this game. Maybe after Holl.

My speculated roster would be "all guys resting from yesterday".

Rasmussen - Copp - Perron
Kostin - Veleno - Berggren
Söderblom - Lombardi - Fischer
Hirose - Danielson - L'Esperance (or some other AHL vets with Danielson)

Määttä - Gostisbehere
Chiarot - Holl
Johansson - Wallinder(or Newpower/Didier/Rafferty)

Husso
Hutchinson

Last edited:

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
Chiarot is the best marketing face for this game. Maybe after Holl.

My speculated roster would be "all guys resting from yesterday".

Rasmussen - Copp - Perron
Kostin - Veleno - Berggren
Söderblom - Lombardi - Fischer
Hirose - Danielson - L'Esperance (or some other AHL vets with Danielson)

Määttä - Gostisbehere
Chiarot - Holl
Johansson - Wallinder(or Newpower/Didier/Rafferty)

Husso
Hutchinson
Damn, was hoping for a kasper/reaves fight...

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012

Yay! Kasper and reaves fight still may be on!

Anywho, Danielson is playing and I cannot wait to see what he does. Even if he is bad I am fine with it, I just want to see how he handles a mostly A lineup of Toronto. This is his biggest test. Who knows, maybe he does well enough and plays in the Saturday game. Lalonde said Saturday's game is mostly dress rehearsal and a couple guys who could make the team or not so let's see!

Can't wait to just get drilled tonight lmao.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
am i missing something but kasper isn’t in the pregame skate? but he’s playing?

Also very excited for Berggren-Danielson-Kostin.

Maybe throw Kasper In for Kostin

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
am i missing something but kasper isn’t in the pregame skate? but he’s playing?
probably just for a select few of the players that have a shot at making the lineup on those first two lines?

With that, maybe the rest of them are going to be sent down or to their respective teams and are just trying to get more practice in to learn more.

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
d
probably just for a select few of the players that have a shot at making the lineup on those first two lines?

With that, maybe the rest of them are going to be sent down or to their respective teams and are just trying to get more practice in to learn more.
yeah maybe who knows

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
d

yeah maybe who knows
I just wonder what lalonde means when he says he "earned the playing time". Is this like a "yeah he is going back to WHL, but they don't need him right now and we are having too much fun with him at the moment" type thing, or is it "yeah he earned it and we are thinking of putting him up in front of berggren at the moment to start out with 9 games and see what happens because he is obviously outplaying berggren and nate can be a winger to start and transition later if he stays after the 9 game tryout" type thing.

Never know :o

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I just wonder what lalonde means when he says he "earned the playing time". Is this like a "yeah he is going back to WHL, but they don't need him right now and we are having too much fun with him at the moment" type thing, or is it "yeah he earned it and we are thinking of putting him up in front of berggren at the moment to start out with 9 games and see what happens because he is obviously outplaying berggren and nate can be a winger to start and transition later if he stays after the 9 game tryout" type thing.

Never know :o
He said he “earned the amount of games he’s played in this preseason". Unless there's another quote out there i haven't seen maybe?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Damn, was hoping for a kasper/reaves fight...
I'm thinking you're kidding but just in case, why would you want our young prospect to fight some goon who outweighs him by 40 lbs and doesn't really need a stick for most of what he does on the ice? And in a preseason game no less?

Reactions: DamonDRW

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I'm guessing you're kidding, but why would you want our young prospect to fight some goon who outweighs him by 40 lbs and doesn't really need a stick for most of what he does on the ice? And in a preseason game no less?
Obviously joking. Reaves just acts like he is going to fight anyone and I have disdain for him for a multitude of reasons. They are obviously not going to fight and it would obviously be stupid if kasper decided to join in the tilt.

He not only has poundage over him, he has reach, actual fighting skill and toughness, and would probably enjoy doing it. I'd rather just watch the biznasty/reaves fight that they keep claiming they are going to do at some point.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad