GDT: | Preseason Game #4 | Pens vs Sabres | 1300hrs EST | The one were we lose to an AHL's ECHL's team

Today we:

• Win and everything is awesome here

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Lose and overreact again here

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I’m so bored that I decided to tune in and Smith looks like complete shit. Like he’s playing with a stick with no blade.

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Honestly the only player that has done anything bad today has been Zohorna because of those 2 dumb penalties. I think pretty much everyone else has looked varying levels of fine to good. I don't think Kapanen has looked as bad as others say, he's mostly just there.

Smith just made a nice play to breakup a rush attempt for the Sabres.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Honestly the only player that has done anything bad today has been Zohorna because of those 2 dumb penalties. I think pretty much everyone else has looked varying levels of fine to good. I don't think Kapanen has looked as bad as others say, he's mostly just there.

Smith just made a nice play to breakup a rush attempt for the Sabres.
Kapanen's whole identity is just being there. Hope we're not in for another year of that.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
All I’m hearing is excuses…the Sabres are outshooting and out scoring us…but their AHL goalie is really a star and nothing Jarry could do about the shots…meanwhile we cant finish worth shit and spend no time in the O zone per usual…our NHL players don’t look all that great but the Sabres do…lol

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I can't really be convinced Kap's not a study in sunk cost fallacy. I know Hex didn't spend that absurd price to get him, but he's here and he's been made part of the plans so I feel like he kind of has to give more leash to the dude than he deserves so that if/when Kap really bottoms out (it can get lower?) then Hex just shrugs and says "Well what do you want? We tried. Dude just sucks."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad