GDT: Preseason Game 3 vs Washington

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
Twice this period Malenstyn has literally tried to run at and destroy Hanas. Hanas did a spinorama spin-off to dodge the hit, and both times Malenstyn has smashed into the boards. This time he hurt himself...

Edit: appears Hanas got an errant stick up on the 2nd time around

Oct 18, 2006
Lol Mantha. Such a disappointment. Thought he was going to be a star for us. But the drive simply isn’t there.

Good job for going Kasper. Liked his 3rd.

Reactions: theYman

Our Lady Peace

Aug 12, 2014
BC
I know this is only preseason and against the Caps shite roster, but Hanas is really, really impressing me.

Danielson standing out nicely, man what a pick. Would still let him dominate the WHL and then come back even better a year from now. Even Viro looks composed and confident.

Soderblom needs time in the AHL. He will not last in the NHL too long if he doesn't up the intensity. He could stand to win a shit ton more battles if he gets into it more. Needs some advice from Hanas and Kasper...

Also Mantha is just bad, man. Way to go for Kasper taking him on and being 50 pounds lighter! :laugh:

Absolutely love Kasper, such a troll and doesn't back down from shit. He's gonna start off the bat good defensively and then the offensive numbers will gradually come along.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I remember when people were upset about taking Hanas in the 2nd. Looking pretty solid now.

I gave some critics at draft time. After seeing him developing really really well, I praised him a bit of AHL efforts at last season.

I got some critics about that. This is a weird board.

Berggren, I would assume. Or Soderblom if Berggren already has his spot locked down.

But honestly, it's good news that it's an upper body injury and not a lower body one...
For Fabbri replacement, Patrick Kane just said, where do I sign...

Last edited:

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
I gave some critics at draft time. After seeing him developing really really well, I praised him a bit of AHL efforts at last season.

I got some critics about that. This is a weird board.

For Fabbri replacement, Patrick Kane just said, where do I sign...
Toronto

Reactions: lilidk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad