GDT: Preseason Game 3 vs Washington

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Ya, Mick is counting RW touches to say Danielson was the 4th guy, but he passed it to Hanas who can't assist his own goal.

OK he figured it out via replay

Reactions: Filppula
Oct 18, 2006
Turnover Kasper.

I think Raymond wanted to play up tempo hockey there and Holl was just going for a Sunday stroll.

Haven’t seen/noticed Viro this period?

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Hopefully Fabbri is only out for precautionary reasons, but either way, doesn't bode well. He's been pretty solid.

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
I don’t even know what the injury is yet, but it’s just brutal every time you hear Fabbri with an injury.

I really feel for the guy. He is Constantly rehabbing, only to quickly get injured again.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
I don’t even know what the injury is yet, but it’s just brutal every time you hear Fabbri with an injury.

I really feel for the guy. He is Constantly rehabbing, only to quickly get injured again.

In a game where they're switching out goalies for a look-see, I refuse to worry that it's anything more than "let me see that. Make a fist." "It's fine." "Nope, you're done for the game."

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Looks like when we suit up our regulars in the lineup they're doing pretty good. Larkin Seider gettin one tonight. Nice to see some offense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad