Post-Game Talk: Preseason game 3 vs Canes 9/21 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
TV guys are very commited to making excuses for Jensen's piss poor play repeating the same story game after game. Cute:laugh:

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Hi Caps fans! Where is Samsonov expected to play backup in Washington or Hershey?

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Nice group of forward prospects with forechecking habits it seems. You lose someone to injury in playoffs - next man up from Hershey immediately.

I like Siege obviously. Less physical more mobile Orpik type.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Alan May is not a homer. He tells it like he sees it.

Except that they're not saying what they see...they're making excuses for his poor play by explaining how hard it is to join a team this late in a season especially coming from a team outside the playoff spots. That's what they're telling us every single game. They're always gonna tell that story, no matter who's calling the game. You haven't noticed? Starting to think they probably have to tell that story in order not to get fired:laugh:

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Except that they're not saying what they see...they're making excuses for his poor play by explaining how hard it is to join a team this late in a season and coming from a team outside the playoff spots. That's what they're telling us every single game...no matter who's calling it. You haven't noticed? Starting to think they probably have to tell that story in order not to get fired:laugh:
Is there a reason you're here on this board?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is there a reason you're here on this board?

Quite a few, yes. I don't tend to do things for no particular reason. However, I'm not sure what that would have to do with the announcers repeating propaganda:laugh::huh:

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
I’ve watched a lot of hockey and I’ve never felt the need to go online and say this guy is so terrible I can’t believe he’s in your lineup for anyone except Dan Carcillo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad