Post-Game Talk: Preseason game 3 vs Canes 9/21 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

hb12xchamps

Dec 23, 2011
Pennsylvania
Priskie still hurt?
The article I read said he was "week to week" and that article was from 6 days ago. Sounds like he's going to be out for a bit. He'll be in Charlotte to start the year. Hopefully he'll be there in November when the Bears have a Friday and Saturday home game against them.

Reactions: Marshall

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Are we playing "Team Pride" or "Team Passion" tonight?

Screen Shot 2019-09-21 at 10.21.13 AM.png

Reactions: Devil Dancer

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
The article I read said he was "week to week" and that article was from 6 days ago. Sounds like he's going to be out for a bit. He'll be in Charlotte to start the year. Hopefully he'll be there in November when the Bears have a Friday and Saturday home game against them.

In NHL speak, day to day means weeks. Week to week means months. As a rule week to week works out to 4 to 8 weeks. He is injured. Not just dinged.

Karma is a thing

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Which makes zero sense since Leason is a top prospect and Sgarbossa is “better” than Eller

- Your idea that Sgarbossa is better than Eller need to be prouved.

- No way I watch a top prospect like Leason in eternal misery of a LOB as a linemate on the first pair. Don't want to have a headeake.

- Your "Which makes zero sense" is priceless. You know,.. logic,.. er.. um.. just forget about it!

francaisvolantsparis

Nov 21, 2018
Nice
Seems more likely Hershey's top line would be something like Snively/Stephenson - Maillet - Moulson.
If it is the case, the games will be fun to watch. If you tell me"Snively will score 70-80 points this season", I'll pay to watch max of the games. LOB and his PP1 & first line 20 points - better watch snooker games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad