GDT: Preseason - Game 3 - New York Rangers vs New Jersey Devils , 7pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I don't know how we build up Jones stock but i don't see him having a future here. I think he'll be an nhl player but not here much like Lundkvist.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Othmann can't f***ing skate either so there goes that excuse.

Lafreniere just sucks at everything.

He's the kid in school who was 6'1" and had a beard freshman year and he got to spend three years playing against children.

We won in the wrong draft year and started too early to move players that is the main issue, and bad timing by our previous GM:rolleyes:

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
I don't know how we build up Jones stock but i don't see him having a future here. I think he'll be an nhl player but not here much like Lundkvist.

Jones's upside is Gustafsson in a couple of years. Not sure if the Rangers or the player want to wait.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Offense stunk tonight. Mika Kreider Laf line was brutal. Don’t even think Mika bothered to try tonight which just made the whole line useless all game.

Cuylle/Kakko/Brod line was the most effective.

Cuylle has to make the team.

markymarc1215

Jan 8, 2023
Southwest Florida
Right now Jones has a trajectory of a NHL tweener who can put up points at the expense of sound positional play. Someone of the Matt Gilroy-Thomas Pock ilk. I am rooting for the kid and he seems like he has a good attitude. Just not expecting much at this point.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Laf is still waiver exempt right?

Just send him down. Let him play top line in Hartford for a few months.
Has to go through waivers. Trase him before regular season starts. Trade him to Coyotes Bluejackets or one of the bottom teams. He is a dud

Reactions: EEL

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
All I Can say from this game..

Othmann good.
Shesty ready to go
Laf not sticking on Top line
Othmann and Cuylle more noticeable than Lafreniere has been this training camp and preseason games. Trade Lafreniere. He sucks at hockey. He should pick a different career

Reactions: EEL

TheGortonConspiracy

Wow its a nice GM
May 2, 2017
NYC
80svmq.jpg
lmao good one

Reactions: Tob

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Cuylle is really impressive. Gotta like his game between his skating, size and even making some nice creative plays on the rush like in third going one on three and holding up to find the trailer. Does not look out of place at all.

What can you say about Laf? he waited 59 minutes to make a play (which was ok) to create a chance.
You gotta move this guy down the lineup and get Kakko on the first line RW.
I used to use the excuse he stinks at RW and is playing out of his comfort zone but honestly not sure if he would be effective a 1LW or 2LW at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad