GDT: Preseason Game #2 at Washington

izlez

We need more toe-drags/60
Feb 28, 2012
Apparently it was bumped off NHL Network for Bedard's first game at 8:30 so only the Wings website and ESPN+ now.
Ahhh ok. I was thinking it was just blacked out in the Detroit area and was super annoyed. This decision actually makes sense. Bedard is the bigger draw and Detroit fans are slightly preoccupied tonight

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
I think Sprong is gonna be a realgud add. He is buzzing today. Fabri and Compher looking good too.

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
'A' squad? I don't think playing in game 1 vs game 2 is any indication of where players stand in roster battles.
I don't think he'll be there permanent or anything throughout preseason but the squad Danielson played with features a boatload of guys who are going to be playing big minutes in Detroit this season. This lineup we are icing tonight is the opposite.

Can we waive Reimer yet?
Trade him to Tampa. :naughty:

Sprong with the goal. Real nice start against a lot of really good Caps players.

TheOctopusKid

Sep 24, 2010
I think Holl looks just fine. Steady, getting control of the puck, and making short, simple breakouts… always seems to be in position so far with Maatta. We get like 30pts and this kind of regular defensive play. He seems perfectly fine

Run the Jewels

Make Detroit Great Again
Jun 22, 2006
In the Garage
Compher been picking off some passes tonight.
We're going to be really solid. The days of giving up 50 shots on goal are a thing of the past. We're not playing like 5-6 of our core players and we're holding a good Caps squad to about 20 shots on goal.

Not much Lyon could do about that shot, it was a laser.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I’m just tuning in and watching from the first.

So far I’m liking Kostin with Veleno but Fischer looks very much like a guy that Arizona would cut.
Loving Sprong and Compher.
Edvinsson looks like a rock.
Kasper has been tenacious and good defensively. Still needs better wingers.

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
Score may not indicate but we’re playing a much better game than yesterday.

Compher and Sprong have solid chemistry.

Kasper invisible.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Edvinsson's passing tonight has been stellar. He seems like he is always on the ice. Activated multiple break-outs.

Reactions: raymond23

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I’m thinking we’ll be OK with Holl and Maatta as our third pair.
Sprong looks like he could be a steal for us. I’m liking his jump right now. Better defensively than I had assumed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsDeking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad