GDT: PRESEASON CAR VS NSH 7 PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olderfan

Jul 3, 2019
Gosh, TV leaving the action frequently, initiating replays while action is still going on, split screens; I can’t keep up with what’s actually going on, especially when the announcers keep calling the actual play on the ice. Is it just trying new things or do they intend to do this when the season starts? Wow!

Last edited:

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Much different approach on trying to gain entry with possession rather than dump ins. Not exactly clean yet with a bunch of turnovers, but I like the principal.

Edgework

Jun 22, 2023
Preseason update: the new staff has pointed out to the team where the goals are.

The preds might not be any good this year, but at least they’ll *try* to score

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Not often we can stick with Carolina in the shots on goal department. I know they didnt play their whole team and we basically played our opening night lineup but still a positive

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
Bruno said he thought Parssinen was the best player of the game

Dude was in full Roy Kent Mode (He's here, he's there....) and it was awesome to see. That first goal was all him and he never slowed down, flat hustle all night.

I really enjoyed watching our top line, yes we were playing against basically an AHL squad but they are already cooking with gas.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Fagemo had a good outing for his first game with the team.

Preds app has him at 11:09 and Lauzon at 10:48. Fagemo's TOI is consistent with the 4th line minutes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_095655_Predators.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_095655_Predators.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad