GDT: PRESEASON CAR VS NSH 7 PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro

I like the forward grouping. Trenin in for Sherwood looks like an opening night lineup I can live with.

AnalogKid

Oct 3, 2017
From high atop Section 317 that was a sick sequence by Alan Parsons Project. Good on ROR with the tip in

Reactions: SouthNash

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Forsberg PP goal! Novak cross-ice to Josi who slid it over to Forsberg in the slot. Very nice passing play to get the defense and goalie moving to open up the shot opportunity.

Looked like Lauzon took a puck up high, but doesn't seem to be too bad off, stays on the bench.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Now Josi sets up Sherwood by carrying into the zone with a lot of speed and leaving a drop pass for Sherwood.

Outshot 21-12 but it didn't feel anywhere near that lopsided. Big difference was Carolina getting 2-3 pucks on net every time down (many second chances on rebounds) while the Preds had to really work for shots. But where it counts, the Preds are ahead 3-1, so it's working.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Now Josi sets up Sherwood by carrying into the zone with a lot of speed and leaving a drop pass for Sherwood.

Outshot 21-12 but it didn't feel anywhere near that lopsided. Big difference was Carolina getting 2-3 pucks on net every time down (many second chances on rebounds) while the Preds had to really work for shots. But where it counts, the Preds are ahead 3-1, so it's working.
I’d like to see what actual scoring chances are.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Gurianov kind of blows my mind. Dude is fast, he seems to be good at being where the puck is, but once he gets it its like he doesn't have a clue what he should do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad