GDT: PRESEASON CAR VS NSH 6PM CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
It sounds like most of the team we saw last night from Carolina will be assigned to the ECHL since they have no AHL affiliate. That does not seem like an ideal development path.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
It sounds like most of the team we saw last night from Carolina will be assigned to the ECHL since they have no AHL affiliate. That does not seem like an ideal development path.
I thought they were going to send a few to Milwaukee actually

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I'm surprised more teams might not have room for some of their best AHL-level prospects. I've been saying for a couple months I'd love to nab a couple of forwards for Milwaukee. (Suzuki and Ponomarev have not been assigned yet that I know of, and those are still 2 guys I would very gladly take on Milwaukee). We don't have room for a D or Kochetkov, but I still feel like we could take a couple forwards. :dunno:

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'm surprised more teams might not have room for some of their best AHL-level prospects. I've been saying for a couple months I'd love to nab a couple of forwards for Milwaukee. (Suzuki and Ponomarev have not been assigned yet that I know of, and those are still 2 guys I would very gladly take on Milwaukee). We don't have room for a D or Kochetkov, but I still feel like we could take a couple forwards. :dunno:
Suzuki got hurt in last night's game against the Preds.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Interesting lines. I like the d pairings
I like the nod to still looking at Parssinen at center, Josi with Fabbro, Fagemo moving to RW1. It's a good look for Fagemo vs. Gurianov. Other things seem a little "forced"... Barrie and Schenn as RDs doesn't seem that useful to me, nor continuing to try a full "kid line" in Tomasino-Novak-Evangelista.... they do need a different element in there with Novak-Evangelista IMO.

Getting a bad penalty is not a good start for McCarron. I fully anticipate a loss tonight to the "full Canes" powerhouse team.

Suzuki got hurt in last night's game against the Preds.
:( Unless it's season-ending, I still want him on Milwaukee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad