GDT: Preseason (all games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
Nice to see a Gus Bus shutout. Now there should be no debate who´s going to start on opening night. Starting Flower because of some ridiculosly stupid "record" should not even cross anybodys mind.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Rossi looks like a different player. I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I mean, he'll never be a power forward, but he looks like he can take care of himself out there. His performance on the dot was impressive. I think he'll be a top 6 C on this team in a year or so.

Parax

Aug 26, 2018
Rossi looks like a different player. I don't feel sorry for him anymore. I mean, he'll never be a power forward, but he looks like he can take care of himself out there. His performance on the dot was impressive. I think he'll be a top 6 C on this team in a year or so.
It's pretty shocking how well he's handling himself. Wouldn't know his height's supposed to be an issue just from watching him. After catching some AHL games last season I thought decent depth scoring middle 6 center or possibly top 6 winger but he's having no trouble in the center of the ice. Back on the hype train for him this year.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Too bad for Dallas fans, the Minnesota Mild turned Wild.
What a sweet little revenge this game was.

Rossi looks good, he's about to give Hartman a run for the money, and the 1C spot.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
I like what I’m hearing about Rossi, but I’ll hold my hype until real games start.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
I feel significantly more confident in Rossi's ability to be an every day NHL player this season. I am not entirely sold on him as a top of the lineup type of Center yet, but I am impressed by the steps taken physically, and with his approach to play style. Major kudos to him and the development staff from this time last year.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I feel significantly more confident in Rossi's ability to be an every day NHL player this season. I am not entirely sold on him as a top of the lineup type of Center yet, but I am impressed by the steps taken physically, and with his approach to play style. Major kudos to him and the development staff from this time last year.
I think a part of it is that he looks bigger and stronger, but the bigger part for me is that he was making decisions quickly and decisively. He didn't look overwhelmed anymore. I love to see that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad